Aaron.ai is the market leader in AI-powered patient-practice communication in Germany. Every day, we are committed to a world in which patients of all ages have direct access to medical care at all times. More than 3,000 physicians are already on this path together with us.
Want to join AARON.AI?
You haven’t found the right job advertisement, but you would still like to join our team? Feel free to send us your initial application. Please address the following points in your documents, so that we can forward your application directly to the right contact person.
That’s what we want to know from you:
- In which department would you like to start?
- What could be a matching job title for you?
- What are your salary expectations?
- When would you like to start?
- How did you find us?
- Impact: You are taking on a decisive position in the growth phase of a strongly growing and impact-investor-funded AI startup in the healthcare industry
- The opportunity to make a very personal contribution to improving access to healthcare and understanding the application of AI in a market worth billions of dollars
- An attractive compensation including virtual company shares
- Individual responsibility and creative freedom in the realization of own ideas and projects from day #1
- A modern working environment with flat hierarchies that promotes transparency, variety, and further development through Scrum and OKRs
- An international, friendly team of technology & business experts with whom you will have a lot of fun.
- A large loft office in the heart of Berlin
- A recent MacBook Pro for work
- Support your health, including healthy snacks and energizers, flexible working hours, and home office options
- Regular team events
We are looking forward to your application!
At Aaron.ai, we value and encourage diversity among our employees and welcome applicants with a wide range of perspectives and skill levels, as well as any sexual identity, sexual orientation, gender expression, ethnic and cultural background, religion, and people with disabilities. We ensure that every decision in the application process is made solely based on qualifications, performance, and individual suitability for our company.