Are you interested in searching for new technologies? Do you like to find the root of the problem and come up with the best solution? Do you deal with technical issues in a smart and realistic way? If yes, the Technology Architect role at Realworks might be a great challenge for you!
Our Technology team specializes in complex technical challenges of back-end development. Developing new technologies and sharing them with the rest of the company will be your main focus. You’ll work on Kubernetes and database scalability. You’ll also be in charge of setting up a new data center and giving Tech Talk to other development teams.
In this role, you are:
• Interested in working on infrastructures;
• Curious to learn new technologies;
• An expert in software architecture;
• Motivated to execute new ideas;
• Part of knowledge-sharing activities.
Five senior software developers will be working with you in an Agile team. You will take the initiative and collaborate with stakeholders when needed. Your team is looking for a team member who is independent and willing to help others proactively.
We are looking for someone with the following:
• Hands-on experience with CI/CD pipeline;
• Experience with Linux;
• Knowledge of Java frameworks like Spring Boot;
• Experience with Scrum and Agile;
• Good knowledge of the English language and eagerness to learn Dutch.
It’s nice to have the following:
• Experience with Kubernetes;
What we offer:
At Realworks we offer a lot of space for your own initiatives and personal development. We are located in a nice office in the city centre of Amsterdam, easy to reach by public transportation and car. Together with 100+ colleagues, we work in small teams, which gives you a lot of responsibility.
When you apply and join us, we offer you:
- Balance and Bliss: Achieve work-life harmony and well-being;
- Global Vibes: Embrace an international, energetic, and flexible work environment;
- Relocation Support (when applicable): We’ll assist you in making Amsterdam (or any other city nearby) your new home;
- Central and Cool Workspace: Enjoy the best of both worlds with our cool, centrally located office with easy accessibility, making your daily commute a breeze;
- Fuel for Success: Indulge in healthy lunches when working on-site;
- Flexible Work: Embrace hybrid work and travel allowances;
- Dutch Courses: Learn the language and dive into the local culture;
- Fun-filled Meetups: Engage in quarterly events with activities and drinks;
- Empowered Impact: Make a difference and bring your ideas to the self-managed teams;
- Ongoing Growth: Fuel your professional development with Realworks’ annual learning and development budget;
- 25 Days Holiday: Relax, recharge, and spend quality time with loved ones with 25 days of annual leave;
- Pension Plan: Secure your future with our retirement savings support;
- Equipment: Excel in your role with company-provided laptop (MacBook or Windows) and essential tools.
How does our process look like?
1. Apply: Click the application button to begin;
2. Phone Screening: Impress us in a captivating telephone call;
3. First Interview: Showcase your talents and fit within the team;
4. Second Interview: Dive deeper into your compatibility with us;
5. Offer: Congratulations! You’re one step closer to become a Realworker.