The future is digital – of course also at the German Federal Pension Insurance. Thanks to new information technologies such as the SAP software system, administrations are becoming increasingly efficient, faster, employee-friendly and customer-friendly. But in order to optimize our structures and processes accordingly, we rely on experts: well-trained specialists who combine in-depth knowledge of administrative management and law with extensive know-how in SAP, programming and IT. We depend on young people who drive forward the digital transformation of the German Federal Pension Insurance with creativity and new ideas.
In addition to your technical expertise, it is also about developing and implementing software solutions in collaboration with your colleagues. As an administrative IT specialist with us, you are an administrative insider, IT professional and change manager at the same time – and therefore indispensable for ensuring that the big picture continues to function smoothly in the future.
- You have a high school diploma or general technical college entrance qualification
- You are interested in IT and programming, but also want to learn something about administration, law and business administration.
- You want a secure job and clear prospects for the future.
- You are creative and solution-oriented and think outside the box.
- You enjoy taking on leadership responsibility and have organizational talent.
- The theory of the course is taught at the Harz University of Applied Sciences in Halberstadt.
- At the beginning of your studies, you will learn the theoretical basics in administrative sciences, SAP applications, programming, project management, human resources, accounting and other relevant disciplines.
- Thanks to the balanced mix of lectures, seminars, self-study and practical exercises such as team work or simulations, you will acquire knowledge in a practical and sustainable manner.
- Of course, you will complete the practical part with us, the German Pension Insurance Association in Berlin, where you will get to know your future field of activity. You can find out more about the course of study here .
- After a short period of getting to know each other, you will become part of our IT team, take part in everyday work and then write a report about it.
- In the seventh semester, your studies end with the successful completion of the bachelor’s thesis, which you write for the German Pension Insurance Federation with a view to your future field of work. If you receive a final grade of 3 or better, we guarantee you permanent employment.
- After successfully completing your studies, you will be a Bachelor of Arts with a focus on administrative informatics.