The Partner Intelligence team is looking for two detail-oriented students with analytical thinking and a curious mindset to join our dynamic team. In this role, you will play a pivotal role in transforming raw data into valuable reports to empower our stakeholders with actionable insights regarding our technology and channel partners.
Your primary responsibilities are:
• Create visually appealing and user-friendly reports
• Tell engaging stories with data
• Communicate effectively about data insights with the team and stakeholders
• Use tools like Power BI, Tableau, or similar platforms for creating dashboards and reports
• Analyze and interpret data accurately using statistical methods
• Conduct user research activities, such as interviews and surveys, to understand user needs and preferences
About Partner Intelligence
Partner Intelligence is a small, energetic team of five colleagues. Our goal is to help others make data-driven decisions by giving them useful information about Milestone Partners. We create various forms of reports about Milestone partners in a meaningful and easily accessible way. The Partner Intelligence team is an integral part of the Business Performance Management department, and we work closely with people from different parts of the company.
You are currently pursuing a Bachelor’s or first year of Master’s degree in Business Administration, Business Development, Data Science, IT, Information Systems, or related fields
Furthermore, we believe that you have most of the qualities listed below:
• You are available to work 15-20 hours per week with mutual flexibility
• You have a high proficiency in English, both verbally and in writing
• You possess stakeholder management skills and enjoy collaborating with people across the organization
• You have a talent for out-of-the-box thinking in projects and are tech-savvy
• You possess a growth mindset and have a strong passion for continuous learning
• You may have previous experience working in an international company
Please note that the position is on-site at our headquarters in Brøndby, Denmark. This position requires either possessing a valid Danish work visa or having the legal authorization to work in Denmark.
Welcome to Milestone Systems
At Milestone you will experience a positive and welcoming environment with a global and diverse culture. We are more than 50 different nationalities in the Danish office and English is the corporate language.
We have our own gym with all the equipment you need and additional benefits like fruit, breakfast, lunch, free soft drinks, Friday bars and more.
If you want to develop your professional competencies we offer individual development plans, where you and your manager agree on the right learning path for you.
As our office is 5 minutes cycling from the nearest train station, we have bicycles that you can use.
Contact & Application
Please apply at our website using the ”Apply” button.
We are reviewing applications on a continuous basis and recommend that you apply as soon as possible.
If you have any questions, you are very welcome to contact Manager of Partner Intelligence, Solmaz Sajadirad at +45 2552 9376.
We are looking forward to receiving your application.
At Milestone, your work goes beyond what the human eye can see. With our unique video technology software, you help people make wiser and more responsible decisions – in and beyond security. Whether you advance our software, inspire to new integrations, or elevate our customers, you are part of a growth company recognized by the industry. We have a unique people-first approach to everything we do, and it’s not just empty words. Being part of a fun, friendly, and flexible environment you’ll find, that working here almost feels like a home away from home.