Essity is a leading global hygiene and health company dedicated to improving well-being through its products and services. Sales are conducted in approximately 150 countries under the leading global brands TENA and Tork, and other strong brands, such as JOBST, Leukoplast, Libero, Libresse, Lotus, Nosotras, Saba, Tempo, Vinda and Zewa. Essity has about 46,000 employees and net sales in 2021 amounted to approximately SEK 122bn (EUR 11.6bn). The company’s headquarter is located in Stockholm, Sweden, and Essity is listed on Nasdaq Stockholm. Essity breaks barriers to well-being and contributes to a healthy, sustainable and circular society.
About the Role
Our Team, IT Strategy and Business Technology, is looking for a Strategic Planning Analyst – Parental Leave Cover until summer 2024. We are looking for someone passionate about bringing together business and new technologies to unlock the value they can bring – supporting innovation, entrepreneurship and value for all our customers and consumers.
The diversity of tasks and stakeholders requires proactivity, independence, leadership, curiosity and will give the opportunity to contribute to a large range of strategic initiatives in the group. This position is preferably located in either Gothenburg (Mölndal), Sweden or Munich, Germany or alternatively in one of our European offices, joining the IT Strategy team and working closely with the VP IT Strategy and Business Technology.
We’re looking for people who embody our values, aren’t afraid to challenge, innovate, experiment, and move at a fast pace. We’re always looking for ways to improve our products and ourselves. If this is you, we’d love to talk.
What You Will Do
- Execute the IT Portfolio processes on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis
- Prepare and run the weekly IT Portfolio meetings
- Execute the project prioritization process and run the monthly IT Portfolio meetings
- Coordinate the quarterly budget forecasting of IT Projects
- Support in both Sustainable IT and IT for Sustainability initiatives
- Contribute to projects covering Sustainable IT and IT for Sustainability
- Drive together with the team the assessment and review of current sustainable IT initiatives in Essity
and suggest how to adjust the roadmap based on our business and IT strategies
- Gather external inputs to help the IT delivery functions to stay current on trends
- Support in realizing key components of the Essity IT Strategy
- Coordinate IT initiatives across all business functions in partnership with key IT and business
- Help manage key roadmaps and measure progress and achievement of objectives
- Participate in strategic projects as required
Who You Are
- University degree (IT or Business focused)
- Ideally 2-3 years of work experience
- Demonstrated understanding of the opportunities and complexities of IT Sustainability
- Good balance of both business and technology understanding
- Passionate and self-driven
- Strong information management and analytics skills
- Strong communication skills
- Diplomacy and ability to build trust with stakeholders inside and outside of IT, sometimes outside of
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Able to transform research and insights into tangible outcomes for Essity
- Strategic-thinking skills
- Fluent in English language
- Available for travel 20-30%