What makes us unique
Purpose: Loy & Hutz originally started its business in the medical device management and still provides more than 700 hospitals and institutions in the healthcare industry with innovative software solutions.
Perspective: Loy & Hutz has been growing steadily for over 35 years and will further expand internationally. The establishment of the new branch in Portugal offers attractive opportunities for employees to contribute, develop and grow personally.
Platform: With the software waveware®, Loy & Hutz created a graphical development platform with which we have already developed more than 70 applications for a wide variety of industries. We rely on modern technologies and are currently transferring our software to the cloud.
Security: With approx. 130 employees, Loy & Hutz has been successfully represented on the market for over 35 years. The company is self-financed and independent of investors and third parties. We offer attractive and secure compensation and place great emphasis on sustainable company growth.
- Work in an international team
- Collaborate with our UX Designers
- Use our GRPC and REST APIs
- Use modern tools like Visual Studio Code, Visual Studio and Rider
- Use our MSSQL database
- Write backend APIs with C#
- Work with source code via GitLab and TeamCity CI
- Degree in (business) informatics, comparable education or relevant professional experience in this field
- Knowledge in server-side API functions with JSON, C#, .NET
- Confident in using modern browser technologies (ECMA5/ECMA6), e.g., callbacks and promises
- Passion for new topics in the web environment
- Independent and result-oriented way of working
- Willingness to work and improve our existing code base
- Good English skills
- You live in Lisbon or the surrounding area (+30km) and are willing to come to the office (Lisbon Central) 1-2 times a week for team meetings and social interaction