We are looking for a highly skilled Senior Software Test Engineer to join our Integration Enablement team, with a key role in implementing best-in-class test automation methodologies and practices.
This role requires both technical expertise in .NET and Infrastructure-as-Code technologies like Bicep and Terraform, leadership skills, and a collaborative approach to integrate testing practices across various teams.
The successful candidate will ensure the highest quality of our Azure-based integration solutions and lead the way in implementing robust testing strategies.
Your primary responsibilities are:
- Lead the creation and implementation of a test automation framework, with a focus on .NET technologies and Infrastructure-as-Code practices on the Azure platform.
- Design, develop, and execute automated tests, ensuring the reliability and performance of our software.
- Work closely with developers to integrate and align testing methodologies within our development processes.
- Identify, document, and troubleshoot defects, collaborating with developers for high-quality resolutions.
- Mentor team members on automation techniques and best practices, raising the overall quality expertise of the team.
- Engage in coordination and communication activities across different teams, ensuring alignment and efficiency in our software development processes.
The department you will be a part of is vital part of our overall IT Strategy which means, your area of responsibility will have high focus and impact..
It is important you are motivated by driving and implementing processes and frameworks and you enjoy communicating with your team and stakeholders to support them when working with testing as an integrated part of their responsibilities as well.
Furthermore, we believe that you have most of below:
- Extensive experience in a software test engineering role, with substantial experience in testing and test automation.
- Expertise in cloud services and developing test automation strategies for integration solutions, Including Infrastructure-as-Code
- Knowledge of .NET framework
- Experience in writing clear, concise, and comprehensive test plans and cases.
Proficient in automated testing tools and frameworks
- Solid understanding of Agile methodologies, particularly in a continuous integration and delivery model
The department and the Team
Global IT provides IT solutions to Milestone business and customers. We safeguard and drive IT Enterprise Architecture, we define IT Solution Architecture, and we lead IT security by defining IT policies and setting guard rails for behavior, acceptable use, and compliance. Our services include software development, cloud services, cybersecurity, data analytics, Digital Workplace, end-user support and much more. We are committed to delivering high-quality solutions that meet our clients’ needs.
Within Global IT and the Enterprise Platform Delivery department, the Integration Enablement team plays a pivotal role by building and running integrations and services on our Azure-based middleware platform, enabling other teams in delivering business with end-to-end perspective.
Welcome to Milestone Systems
At Milestone you will experience a positive and welcoming environment with a global and diverse culture. We are more than 50 different nationalities in the Danish office and English is the corporate language.
We have our own gym with all the equipment you need, private health insurance and additional benefits like an amazing employee association setting up fun and exciting activities for all of us.
If you want to develop your professional competencies we offer individual development plans, where you and your manager agree on the right learning path for you. We believe in investing in our employees and providing them with opportunities for growth and development.
As our office is 5 minutes cycling from the nearest train station, we have bicycles that you can use.
We also have a flexible policy in terms of working from home.
Contact & Application
Please apply at our website using the ”Apply” button.
We are reviewing resumes on a continuous basis and recommend that you apply as soon as possible.
If you have any questions for the position, please contact Senior Manager, Thomas Schou Lindemann at telephone +45 2552 9306.
Please note that the position is on-site at our headquarters in Brøndby, Denmark, and requires that you have a valid Danish work visa.
We are looking forward to receiving your application.
At Milestone, your work goes beyond what the human eye can see. With our unique video technology software, you help people make wiser and more responsible decisions – in and beyond security. Whether you advance our software, inspire to new integrations, or elevate our customers, you are part of a growth company recognized by the industry. We have a unique people-first approach to everything we do, and it’s not just empty words. Being part of a fun, friendly, and flexible environment you’ll find, that working here almost feels like a home away from home