Manychat is a leading Chat Marketing platform. We help businesses engage with their customers on Instagram, Facebook Messenger, WhatsApp, and Telegram.
Manychat is a Meta Official Business Partner, backed by top investors, including Bessemer Venture Partners.
With 120+ teammates across three global offices — Barcelona, Yerevan, and New York — Manychat helps more than one million businesses worldwide interact with billions of customers in real-time at scale.
No matter the use case — generating leads, increasing engagement, providing 24/7 customer support, accepting payments, and beyond — Manychat helps businesses grow faster.
WHO WE’RE LOOKING FOR
We are seeking a Senior PHP Developer to impact our current objectives, who’ll be responsible for a product component (architecture and data communication protocol). You will be working alongside a team of talented individuals to create innovative solutions that empower businesses to engage with their customers in new ways.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
Here are some of our current objectives:
- Live Chat: launching a specific area, we are committed to improving our mobile application and Live Chat functionality, enabling real-time and efficient customer support, and empowering businesses to deliver exceptional experiences.
- WhatsApp: with a core emphasis on stability, we aim to enhance the functionality of our WhatsApp channel, ensuring seamless messaging experiences, and expanding capabilities for businesses and users alike.
- Instagram: our focus is to enhance the product metrics of our Instagram channel, driving growth and engagement through strategic optimizations and user-centered improvements.
- Flow Builder: our goal is to elevate user experiences by improving the Flow Builder — our visual editor, streamlining the creation of dynamic chatbot flows, and enhancing the internal processing to enable smoother, more efficient interactions.
- Developer/Professional Tools: we are actively developing tools and resources for developers who utilize Manychat, fostering a thriving ecosystem. By providing comprehensive support and enhancing our DevProgram, we empower developers to create innovative solutions and integrations with our platform.
WHAT YOU’LL BRING
- 5+ years experience working in a product team as a PHP developer (we use PHP 8).
- Ability to use relational databases (we use PostgreSQL).
- Experience in writing testable code and test cases.
- Ability and desire to work in a product team.
- Capability to take ownership and lead long-term projects.
- Adaptivity to change and comfort in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent communication skills, strong ability to collaborate, and proactive approach.
- Problem-solving mindset.
Nice to haves:
- Experience working with loaded projects and queue systems.
- Skills working with infrastructure.
- Experience working with third-party API.
- Knowledge of different NoSQL solutions and analytical systems.
- Replication, partioning, sharding, PL/pgSQL, and other attributes of profound work with databases.
WHAT WE OFFER
We care about your growth, well-being, and comfort
- Relocation support through airplane tickets, accommodations for up to three weeks, and a relocation bonus.
- Professional development budget for relevant conference tickets, training programs, or courses.
- Flexible benefits plan to choose the perks that fit your needs.
- Health insurance including dentistry and medical check ups.
- Hybrid work format to choose between home and office.
Approximate annual salary, depends on the candidates levels: 65 000 – 75 000 EUR gross.