It is the ambition of Milestone to be ISO 27001 certified no later than 2025. To succeed with this ambitious goal, and to increase our level of IT security, we must mature our core IT processes. The IT Process Specialist will play a significant role by leading the process maturity initiatives, thereby ensuring the organizational implementation of the strategic direction set by the IT Leadership Team.
When we have achieved our goal, you will focus on keeping the process and the process governance fit for use. Milestone has an ambitious growth strategy with an aim of doubling our 2021 revenue by 2026. Therefore, as our business and organization develop, our processes must be continuously developed and improved.
You take the role as designer and facilitator, without making yourself part of the operation of the processes in our daily work. You provide approach and methodology for process development and improvement, including modeling of processes in respective IT tools such as 4me (ITSM) and Microsoft PowerBI (for reporting).
Your primary responsibilities are:
- Lead the design and continuous improvement of change related processes from requirement specification over solution design and deployment to operations. Ensure a holistic approach and integration with other processes.
- Plan, schedule, facilitate and lead process development workshops and meetings to review the process documentation with process owners, front-line managers, change managers, and other process stakeholders.
- Work cross-functionally to support process development that ensures efficient and effective transfer of solutions into production.
- Ensure that Critical Success Factors (CSF), Key Goal Indicators (KGI) and Key Performance Indicators (KPI) are defined and reported on for relevant stakeholders.
- Participate in quality assurance & control reviews of final process development deliverables.
- Drive the organizational adoption of IT processes by involving and leading through team leads and process owners, enforcing that processes are followed globally. Ensures that changes to the process are communicated, understood and accepted.
- Be the subject matter expert in relevant process frameworks. Be an active advisor and process “guru” for process owners and stakeholders.
Modeling of processes in respective IT tools such as 4me (ITSM) and Microsoft PowerBI (for reporting).
To succeed in this position, we believe that you can lead people and organizations through organizational changes. You make things happen through engagement and motivation and you tackle challenges in an inclusive manner.
Furthermore, we believe that you have most of below:
- Solid process design and implementation experience within IT service management as well as agile development
- Solid ITIL process knowledge and a certification at least at foundation level.
- Good understanding of common process methodologies and best practice frameworks like SAFe, COBIT, CMMi is an advantage.
- Experience with ensuring that process implementation is supported and augmented by system support and automation.
- Understanding of IT application development and operations at a level that is deep enough to analyze and understand how processes add value.
- You are proficient in English reading and writing.
- You have strong interpersonal skills, and you can quickly build trust and effective relationships at all levels and across geographies.
- You are known for your structured approach and for being a team player who puts team collaboration and outcome over individual productivity.
You should find it especially motivating to be a part of taking a large IT department on a maturity journey implementing new processes and changes and be able to hand it over to operations when the implementation is done.
We are looking for both senior and principal profiles and will define the role and responsibilities according to the candidate we offer the position.
The department and the Team
The IT Process Specialist reports to the Director of Business Engagement & Enterprise Architecture (BEEA). This is a newly established area which means we are also looking to recruit the Director responsible for it, who also will become your direct manager. This is an exciting opportunity for you to be a part of affecting the direction of this new focus area.
BEEA focuses on Governance, Enterprise Architecture, Portfolio & Delivery Management as well as Process Excellence. The team consists of Enterprise Architects, Delivery Managers, and two IT Process Specialists.
BEEA is anchored in Global IT which besides BEEA consist of Enterprise Platform Delivery, Enterprise Application Delivery, IT Operations & End-User Services, and Information Security.
Welcome to Milestone Systems
At Milestone you will experience a positive and welcoming environment with a global and diverse culture. We are more than 50 different nationalities in the Danish office and English is the corporate language.
We have our own gym with all the equipment you need, private health insurance and additional benefits like an amazing employee association setting up fun and exciting activities for all of us.
If you want to develop your professional competencies we offer individual development plans, where you and your manager agree on the right learning path for you. We believe in investing in our employees and providing them with opportunities for growth and development.
As our office is 5 minutes cycling from the nearest train station, we have bicycles that you can use.
We also have a flexible policy in terms of working from home.
Contact & Application
Please apply at our website using the ”Apply” button.
We are reviewing resumes on a continuous basis and recommend that you apply as soon as possible.
If you have any questions for the position, please contact Director, IT Operations and End User Services, Anne Mikkelsen. Send her a text message at telephone +45 2552 9386, and she will call you back when available.
Please note that the position is on-site at our headquarters in Brøndby, Denmark, and requires that you have a valid Danish work visa.
We are looking forward to receiving your application.
At Milestone, your work goes beyond what the human eye can see. With our unique video technology software, you help people make wiser and more responsible decisions – in and beyond security. Whether you advance our software, inspire to new integrations, or elevate our customers, you are part of a growth company recognized by the industry. We have a unique people-first approach to everything we do, and it’s not just empty words. Being part of a fun, friendly, and flexible environment you’ll find, that working here almost feels like a home away from home.