We are in search of a highly motivated Senior Manager Field Services to join our Customer Success team.
Purpose & Overall Relevance For The Organization
Field Services is part of the Customer Success Department. Field Services is a key department and the team responsible for all hardware installations for Webfleet customers in Europe.
The (Newly created) position Senior Manager Field Services, will be responsible for the quality, coverage and contractual agreements of the installation network for Webfleet in Europe.
You will ensure a best in class installation experience with a scalable cost-efficient set-up. The Field Services department is composed of 3 teams: One of 6 responsible for implementing and improving processes, one of 5 (including a manager) dedicated to creating quality checks (audits) and processes and delivering training for of our IP Partners and one team currently being build dedicated to installations.
Strategically, you will be responsible to expend our installation partners network across EU to strengthen our installation capacity align with our business growth.
- Responsible for defining the strategy and execution plan for the Installation network of WFS in Europe.
- Accountable for Field Services processes for Europe.
- Responsible for the quality of the installation partner network (QBR meetings).
- Responsible for day to day operational activities for Field Services in close collaboration with other Customer Success departments (Administration, Technical Support, Customer Success, etc).
- Improving the Field Services performance for all markets by identifying critical constraints and determine actions to overcome these in close collaboration with other teams (Monitoring of NPS or CSAT feedback).
- Implementing, monitoring and continuous improvement of IP quality processes with customers and resellers.
- Responsible for representing the Field Services department to internal and external stakeholders.
- Responsible for summarizing the operational status on a regular basis by providing the right (operational) reporting and KPI/SLA measures to the management team.
- Improve Field Services reporting capabilities to further drive fact-based decision.
- Manage actual and future team resources.
- Develop team members to further performance and nurture potential and engagement.
- 5+ years in a B2B environment.
- 5+ years with managing international teams.
- Experience with managing a department including other managers.
- Experience with managing In-house or Outsourced Hardware installation tea.
Knowledge, Skills And Abilities
- Extensive problem solving and analytical skills.
- Strong IT skills with an emphasis on Excel.
- Highly developed interpersonal and communication skills, both oral and in writing, to interact effectively and efficiently across departments with various levels of management.
- Ability to quickly adapt to changing business processes and business partners.
- Ability to be detail oriented and manage multiple priorities under tight timelines.
- Ability to management teams across multiple locations and foster a collaborative and transparent team atmosphere.
- Fluent in English.
What can you expect from us?
- The chance to work in a fast moving, innovative and international team, dealing with different countries and cultures;
- A company culture that likes to work hard and play hard. We like to have fun. There is no sense coming to a job everyday if you don’t like the people you work with;
- Decisive actions. We don’t like to wait. It’s in our DNA to move forward. So, it only makes sense that we don’t jam the company with lots of layers. We make things happen. Quickly.
Let’s not forget the good stuff!
- 25 annual leave days with option to buy up to 10 days.
- Working from home up to 3 days a week.
- 500 euros gross to set up your home office.
- Chance to work abroad for 40 working days per year.
- Birthday off and volunteering time off.
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning.
- Free English and Dutch lessons.
- Employee Assistance Program.
- Contributory pension scheme and health insurance discounts.
- Flexible benefit plan (get up to 250 euros reimbursed on benefit of your choice).
Who are we?
We are Bridgestone Mobility Solutions, and we are on a mission to move the world towards a sustainable future using data-driven mobility.
The high-value products and services we develop for fleets, original equipment manufacturers and governments make travel smoother, reduce congestion, increase accessibility, improve vehicle and road safety and cut carbon emissions.
Bridgestone Mobility Solutions is a Business Unit of the Bridgestone Corporation, a global leader in tyres and rubber, present in Europe, the Americas, Australia and Africa.
Webfleet is one of our lines of business within Bridgestone Mobility Solutions. A globally trusted fleet management solution, Webfleet analyses live data from hundreds of thousands of vehicles to help businesses boost fleet productivity, cut costs and increase safety.
Webfleet is used by more than 50,000 customers worldwide, providing them with the industry’s largest support network and the widest range of dedicated applications and integration tools.