At Essity we are gradually extending our scope and continuing our path within a bigger digitization journey. Our IT Services function is part of the organization Global Operational Services, and the Warehouse Management Services team has several vacancies. Currently we’re implementing a new template in our logistics environment and because of that our WMS team is expanding.
If you are ready to step into a highly international arena and want to make a difference, we’d love to talk!
About the Role
This role is for a Senior IT Business Analyst. You will be the main technical lead for IM implementation projects in the Logistics Execution area.
The role can be located preferably in Ismaning (Munich), but also Gothenburg, Lisbon or any other Essity office site in Europe would be possible.
We’re looking for people who embody our values, aren’t afraid to challenge, innovate, experiment, and moves at a fast pace.
What You Will Do
- Leading medium to complex Inventory Management/Logistics Execution implementation projects in SAP S/4HANA
- Develops business cases and support the prioritization process, considering business implications of the application of technology to the current business environment
- Continuously reviews and edits requirements, specifications and recommendations related to a proposed solution
- Analyzing, configuration, customization, testing, deployment and support in SAP S/4
- Coordinates engagements with stakeholders as they relate to evaluation, design, and delivery of business capabilities
Who You Are
- Minimum 5 years of experience as a Business Analyst
- Solid SAP background in Supply Chain related modules (SD, MM, LE, PP, SCM)
- Able to translate business requirement into IT solutions
- Knowledge on interfaces between SAP S/4HANA and MES
- Understanding of warehouse equipment like RF guns and their configuration
- Experienced in managing multiple tasks and shifting priorities
- Passion for Logistics processes and problem solving
- Prior experience in implementation projects and agile delivery methodologies
- Fluent English knowledge required
- Willingness to travel 40-60% in average
What We Can Offer You
At Essity, we believe every career is as unique as the individual and empower employees to reach their full potential in a winning culture motivated by a powerful purpose.
Our diversity makes us strong and creates an inclusive, inviting, and harmonious workplace where individuality is appreciated by everyone. For this reason, incoming applications are selected based on professional qualifications and working values regardless of ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual identity, nationality, disability, or age.
Collaborative and Caring Culture | Empowerment & Engaged People | Work with Impact and A Powerful Purpose | Individual Learning & Career Growth | Health & Safety Priority | Sustainable Value Together| Innovation| Sustainable Working Life | Total Reward
Together, we are improving lives, every day.
Working at Essity is not just a career; it is a chance to directly make the world a healthier, more hygienic and safer place. With impactful innovations coupled with sustainable solutions, we strive to reach more people every year with the necessary and essential solutions for well-being.