Lodgify is a fast-growing startup focused on building vacation rental software that enables property owners and managers to independently manage and market their business online. We are an international team of more than 240 people and 50 different nationalities in the heart of Barcelona, and we’ve been featured twice in Wired’s 100 Hottest European startups list.
🌟 About the role
You will be working on creating website tools to provide a user-friendly experience for employees within existing processes.
We are looking for a responsible developer, a fast learner with a profile focused on results, who is able to act fast and improve our solution iteratively.
🧞♂️ What you’ll be doing:
- Write code that meets high-quality standards, fully covering the code with tests
- Drive and support the initial solution design for critical features or complex refactors
- Participate in architectural discussions with the team
- Use best practices to improve existing code
- Collaborate in separating features into independent services to improve code stability and maintainability
- Actively participate in teamwork (Scrum, BE Tribe)
- Drive and support team’s focus on technical OKRs
- Actively contribute to elevating the technical knowledge of backend engineers
- Determine, document and prioritize technical debt and areas of improvement
- Flag technical debt and areas of improvements, making sure they are properly documented and taken into account when defining priorities.
👩🚀 Technical requirements
- Minimum 4 years of experience with C#
- Experience with .NET MVC with Razor pages
- Experience using .NET Web API and REST
- Very good grip on SOLID principles
- SQL and Entity Framework
- Good analysis skills to understand exiting code
- Good level of spoken and written English
- Unit testing experience
- Experience working in a Microservices environment.
– Work from home flexibility.
– Permanent contract with a competitive salary.
– 25 working days of paid vacation.
– Private health insurance (that includes travel insurance, dental plan, and psychologist)
– Monthly meal stipends of 150€.
– Allowance for your home-office setup.
– Computer and gadgets for your daily work.
– Free Spanish classes.
– Referral program with paid compensation.
– Daily breakfast at the office: Coffee, sandwiches, cookies, fruits and much more!
– Opportunities for growth and development with a training budget.
– Great culture & working environment with an international team of over 40 different nationalities.- Intensive course in August.
– Mental well-being.
– Regular team-building events and activities.
– Training and mentorship program.
– Yearly performance reviews.
– Sick leave fully covered.
⭐ Why you’ll love us:
You’ll be part of a growing, dynamic company with a truly international team. At Lodgify, we are full of contagious energy, hard work, and passion for what we do. Lodgify is committed to creating a workplace where everyone is heard and feels a sense of belonging.
We are proud to have an international team that acknowledges a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. At Lodgify, we celebrate diversity and difference, and we are strongly committed to building an inclusive environment for all our employees.
All applications must be submitted in English. Applications in any other language will not be considered.