Manychat is a leading Chat Marketing platform. We help businesses engage with their customers on Instagram, Facebook Messenger, WhatsApp, and SMS.
Manychat is a Meta Official Business Partner, backed by top investors, including Bessemer Venture Partners.
With 110+ teammates across three global offices — New York, Barcelona, and Yerevan — Manychat helps more than one million businesses worldwide interact with billions of customers in real-time at scale.
No matter the use case — generating leads, increasing engagement, providing 24/7 customer support, accepting payments, and beyond — Manychat helps businesses improve their ROI and grow faster.
WHO WE’RE LOOKING FOR
We are seeking an experienced Frontend Developer who is enthusiastic about taking ownership of one or more key components of our system. In this role, you will be responsible for identifying technical requirements while aligning them with the overall product direction.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
We’re looking for a new teammate to join our Core Stream. This stream comprises of several teams that develop an internal platform to improve DX (the developer experience) and optimize non-product requirements, based on existing product solutions and development plans.
As a part of this stream, you will be working on unifying approaches and creating the basic components of our system and their interactions, both on the frontend and backend sides.
Here are the key responsibilities for this position:
- Gather requirements and identify common components of the design system and UI kit.
- Contribute to the development of billing components and other integrations with third-party services.
- Collaborate with your manager to shape the overall development strategy for the frontend platform.
- Participate in forming the team’s backlog.
- Engage with the internal frontend community to drive various initiatives.
- Interact with the team to improve CI/CD processes.
WHAT YOU’LL BRING
- A strong understanding of how the browser works and its interactions with the server.
- Experience in QA. We do all testing ourselves.
- Capability to work on both technical and product-related tasks.
- At least an intermediate level of English.
WHAT WE OFFER
We care about your growth, well-being, and comfort
- Professional development budget for relevant conference tickets, training programs, or courses.
- Flexible benefits plan to choose the perks that fit your needs.
- Health insurance including dentistry and medical check ups.
- Hybrid work format.
Approximate annual salary, depends on the candidates levels: 69 000 – 85 000 (gross, EUR).