Manychat is a leading Chat Marketing platform. We help businesses engage with their customers on Instagram, Facebook Messenger, WhatsApp, and Telegram.
Manychat is a Meta Official Business Partner, backed by top investors, including Bessemer Venture Partners.
With 120+ teammates across three global offices — Yerevan, Barcelona, and New York — Manychat helps more than one million businesses worldwide interact with billions of customers in real-time at scale.
No matter the use case — generating leads, increasing engagement, providing 24/7 customer support, accepting payments, and beyond — Manychat helps businesses improve their ROI and grow faster.
WHO WE’RE LOOKING FOR
We are seeking an experienced Frontend Developer to join one of three cross-functional teams developing Meta channels, such as Instagram, WhatsApp, and Facebook. This is a role requiring close collaboration with backend developers and designers, and active participation in discussions of ideas and solutions.
The ideal candidate understands that product development goes beyond just coding; it’s about creating value for the business. We are looking for a developer who recognizes that technology is a powerful tool for achieving business objectives and always strives for technical excellence.
A high level of English proficiency is essential, as we conduct a significant part of our communication in English.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Participate in forming the team’s backlog.
- Collaborate with your manager to shape the overall development strategy for the frontend stream, aligning it with product goals.
- Engage in identifying growth opportunities for you and your team.
- Apply TDD (Test-Driven Development) and adhere to “clean architecture” principles and other modern engineering practices.
- Influence the processes in the company. Our engineers participate in creating Definition of Done and Definition of Ready, onboard new employees, and help to create the skillsets.
- Share your expertise with the external community by writing articles for our blog and participating as a speaker at professional conferences.
WHAT YOU’LL BRING
- A strong understanding of how the browser works and its interactions with the server.
- Experience in QA. We do all testing ourselves.
- Capability to work on both technical and product-related tasks.
- An upper-intermediate level of English and higher.
WHAT WE OFFER
We care about your growth, well-being, and comfort
- Professional development budget for relevant conference tickets, training programs, or courses.
- Flexible benefits plan to choose the perks that fit your needs.
- Health insurance including dentistry and medical check ups.
- Hybrid work format.
Approximate annual salary, depends on the candidates levels: 69 000 – 85 000 (gross, EUR).