Looking to level up your DevOps game and join an awesome self-managing team? Realworks wants you in Tech team! We’re on the hunt for a skilled Sr DevOps Engineer who eats, sleeps, and breathes automation. You’ll be building out continuous integration and deployment pipelines like a pro, all while supporting other development teams to boost their software delivery speed and reliability. Don’t miss out on the chance to join a team of self-starters and make your mark in the tech industry!
Get ready to join a dream team of 4 top-notch software developers and architects in an Agile environment! As a team member, you’ll be empowered to take the initiative and work collaboratively with team to achieve outstanding results. We’re on the lookout for an independent thinker who is always ready and willing to proactively help their teammates succeed.
We are looking for someone with the following:
- Extensive expertise in DevOps methodologies and best practices;
- Hands-on experience with CI/CD pipeline;
- Proficiency in Kubernetes architecture, deployment, and management;
- Experience with Linux;
- Experience with configuration management tools such as Ansible, Puppet;
- Excellent problem-solving skills and ability to work independently;
- Strong communication and collaboration skills to work effectively with other teams and stakeholders.
What we offer:
At Realworks we offer a lot of space for your own initiatives and personal development. We are located in a nice office in the city centre of Amsterdam, easy to reach by public transportation and car. Together with 100+ colleagues, we work in small teams, which gives you a lot of responsibility.
When you apply and join us, we offer you:
- Balance and Bliss: Achieve work-life harmony and well-being;
- Global Vibes: Embrace an international, energetic, and flexible work environment;
- Relocation Support (when applicable): We’ll assist you in making Amsterdam (or any other city nearby) your new home;
- Central and Cool Workspace: Enjoy the best of both worlds with our cool, centrally located office with easy accessibility, making your daily commute a breeze;
- Fuel for Success: Indulge in healthy lunches when working on-site;
- Flexible Work: Embrace hybrid work and travel allowances;
- Dutch Courses: Learn the language and dive into the local culture;
- Fun-filled Meetups: Engage in quarterly events with activities and drinks;
- Empowered Impact: Make a difference and bring your ideas to the self-managed teams;
- Ongoing Growth: Fuel your professional development with Realworks’ annual learning and development budget;
- 25 Days Holiday: Relax, recharge, and spend quality time with loved ones with 25 days of annual leave;
- Pension Plan: Secure your future with our retirement savings support;
- Equipment: Excel in your role with company-provided laptop (MacBook or Windows) and essential tools.
How does our process look like?
1. Apply: Click the application button to begin;
2. Phone Screening: Impress us in a captivating telephone call;
3. Technical Test: Rise to the challenge and display your expertise;
4. First Interview: Showcase your talents and fit within the team;
5. Second Interview: Dive deeper into your compatibility with us;
6. Offer: Congratulations! You’re one step closer to become a Realworker.