At Smart Reporting, we develop innovative reporting software and are one of the world’s leading digital health startups.
Our mission is to support the workflow in medical reporting through artificial intelligence and intelligent data analysis and thus improve patient care. Our software is already used by thousands of doctors and hospitals internationally and is recommended by specialists in radiology.
Would you like to be actively involved in our company and strengthen our Sales & Business Development team? Perfect timing! We are currently looking for a Sales and Business Development Manager for the DACH region.
What would you do with us?
- As a sales and business development manager, you will design and implement activities to generate increased sales in the DACH region
- Sourcing, qualification and development of a sales funnel based on clear key figures (e.g. lifetime value)
- Implementation of strategies for the continuous expansion of our product and sales partnerships, i.e. expansion and deepening of business relationships
- Develop stakeholder awareness of the unmet needs in the market, including the inefficiencies in today’s workflows and the loss of value in data output
- Create awareness among stakeholders about our current product offering and our product vision by actively involving the market in the form of customer presentations, workshops and seminars
- Analyze and evaluate market requirements to continuously improve our product offering together with the product team
- Stakeholder management at the partner as well as internally as well as ensuring proactive and reliable communication, e.g. regarding the product roadmap and schedules
- You have relevant experience in sales and/or the healthcare IT industry, experience in radiology is preferred
- You have completed a degree, for example in the medical field or radiology, or have a comparable qualification
- You have a comprehensive understanding of resale models and commercial know-how in drafting contracts and negotiating long-term partnerships
- A strong network in the healthcare and healthcare IT sector, especially in the DACH region, is an advantage
- The opportunity to take on responsibility in a growth company
- An innovative product that the market has been waiting for for a long time
- An international, highly motivated team with a focus on quality for our customers
- Maximum flexibility through 100% remote work
- Attractive compensation including performance-based bonus
- 30 days of vacation, corporate benefits and an individual development budget