Aaron.ai is the market leader in AI-powered patient-practice communication in Germany. Every day, we are committed to a world in which patients of all ages have direct access to medical care at all times. More than 3,000 physicians are already on this path together with us.
We are searching for a skilled and enthusiastic Python Developer (f/m/d) to become a pivotal part of our software development team. The successful candidate will contribute their expertise in Python programming and software design to create robust and efficient solutions for our products.
- Develop and maintain Python-based applications, modules, and features that align with industry best practices and coding standards.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams including software engineers, product managers, designers and quality assurance to define and clarify software requirements and project goals.
- Write clean, maintainable, and efficient code while considering security, scalability, and performance.
- Participate in code reviews to ensure code quality, share insights, and mentor junior developers.
- Contribute to architectural decisions and provide technical expertise in the design and development phases.
- Troubleshoot and debug issues, identify bottlenecks, and propose solutions to improve overall application performance.
- Stay updated with the latest trends, tools, and techniques in Python development and software engineering.
Your Experience & Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or a related field (Master’s preferred).
- Proven professional experience (2+ years) as a Python Developer.
- Proficiency in Python programming and a solid understanding of its ecosystem and libraries.
- Experience with software development methodologies, version control systems, and ideally also continuous integration/continuous deployment (CI/CD) pipelines.
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to collaborate effectively within a team.
- Good communication skills to explain technical concepts to both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Strong commitment to writing clean, reusable, and maintainable code.
- Ideally you have experience with automated dialogue systems and/or with Machine Learning paradigms and related technologies/frameworks.
- Experience with Natural Language Processing and voice-based technologies would be welcome.
- Knowledge of containerization (Docker) and cloud technologies (AWS) is a plus.
- Familiarity with Agile development practices.
- Relevant certifications in Python programming or software development.
- Impact: you will take on a critical position in the growth phase of a fast-growing health tech AI startup backed by impact investors, and take ownership of developing a strategy for quality assurance to support our journey as a company.
- The opportunity to make a personal contribution to improving access to health care, while gaining insight into the application of AI in a billion dollar market.
- An attractive salary package including virtual company shares.
- Motivating Start-Up perks: an international team of technology & business experts, flexible working hours & flat hierarchies in a modern office in the heart of Berlin, team events/getaways, fruit & drinks.
- A recent MacBook Pro for work.
- We offer flexible working models with the possibility of working in the office or remotely after your onboarding.
- Extensive support for education & development through trainings, conferences as well as a dedicated development budget.
- You enjoy a high degree of individual responsibility and freedom to realize your own ideas.
- A modern working environment that promotes transparency, variety and development through agile and OKR methods.
- And most importantly: a fantastic team that supports you and with whom you will have a lot of fun.
We are looking forward to your application!
At Aaron.ai, we value and encourage diversity among our employees and welcome applicants with a wide range of perspectives and skill levels, as well as any sexual identity, sexual orientation, gender expression, ethnic and cultural background, religion, and people with disabilities. We ensure that every decision in the application process is made solely based on qualifications, performance, and individual suitability for our company.