Are you a passionate and driven individual looking to kick-start your career in Project Management? Do you have a keen interest in the sustainable mobility industry? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join our team as Project Management Intern.
With this 6-months internship, you will:
- Provide general assistance and support to the project managers.
- Experience working with project managers on a variety of pan-European projects, such as customer onboarding and strategic partnerships.
What’s in it for you?
- Develop your stakeholder management skills – this role will work with stakeholders from all over the business.
- Work closely with a team of project managers based across Europe, working on various strategic projects.
- Receive ongoing feedback and training on your work with the objective of improving your hard and soft skills.
- Experience working for a leading Fortune 500 player in the global sustainable mobility industry.
Who are you??
This internship is right for you if you:
- Want a career in project management.
- Enjoy working hard and are a quick learner.
- Are highly proficient in verbal and written English and another European language.
- Have an appetite for learning and are open to feedback.
- Have strong attention to detail, organised, and able to independently set milestones and meet deadlines.
- You are studying business or a related field.
- You must be enrolled at a university throughout the duration of the internship.
Let’s not forget the good stuff!
- Flexible work schedule with up to 3 days of remote working;
- An adventure in the cutting-edge SaaS solutions and IT, connected car industry;
- The opportunity to bring forward and experiment with ideas;
- The opportunity to work in a fast-moving, innovative, and international environment;
- 550 Euros (Gross based on full-time work);
- On-the-job training;
- A 6-month Internship contract.
Who are we?
We are Bridgestone Mobility Solutions, and we are on a mission to move the world towards a sustainable future using data-driven mobility.
The high-value products and services we develop for fleets, original equipment manufacturers and governments make travel smoother, reduce congestion, increase accessibility, improve vehicle and road safety and cut carbon emissions.
Bridgestone Mobility Solutions is a Business Unit of the Bridgestone Corporation, a global leader in tyres and rubber, present in Europe, the Americas, Australia and Africa.
Webfleet is one of our lines of business within Bridgestone Mobility Solutions. A globally trusted fleet management solution, Webfleet analyses live data from hundreds of thousands of vehicles to help businesses boost fleet productivity, cut costs and increase safety.
Webfleet is used by more than 50,000 customers worldwide, providing them with the industry’s largest support network and the widest range of dedicated applications and integration tools.
For further information, please visit webfleet.com.
Want to join us?
We want to meet you! Apply to say hi. Please complete the online form and attachments in English.
Do note that online technical evaluation and pre-employment screening are part of the selection process.
We are an equal-opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.