We are seeking a highly motivated Product Quality Manager to join our International team in Barcelona/Amsterdam. In this role, you will be responsible for managing projects and products while driving successful project execution.
As a Product Quality Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Develop comprehensive project plans with a strong emphasis on customer centricity.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure efficient and timely achievement of project objectives.
- Identify potential project risks and proactively develop mitigation strategies.
- Work closely with the development team to resolve any issues or roadblocks.
- Maintain regular communication with internal and external stakeholders, providing updates on project progress.
- Ensure all project deliverables meet the highest quality standards and comply with identified requirements.
- Track project timelines and milestones, addressing any deviations to ensure on-time delivery.
Your primary focus will be:
- Ensuring that all critical customer issues flagged by the regions are handled properly and in a timely manner by the customer support and engineering teams. Act as the primary point of contact for customer support escalation, coordinating with internal teams to resolve issues swiftly and maintain a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Supporting the local teams with devices migration projects, while ensuring that operations are led by the local teams. Collaborate closely with local teams to facilitate seamless migration, monitor project timelines, and address any challenges that may arise during the process.
- In collaboration with the purchasing and engineering team, make sure connectivity issues with products are addressed effectively. Identify and prioritize connectivity challenges, working cross-functionally to develop and implement solutions that enhance product performance.
- Interface with the Geo-expansion team to support product-related tasks. Collaborate with the Geo-expansion team members on product development, localization, and market entry strategies. Provide insights and recommendations to enhance the success of our products in various geographic regions.
Who You Are:
To be successful in this role, we are looking for candidates with the following qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field such as project management, business administration, computer science, engineering, or an equivalent practical qualification (preferred).
- Proven experience in project management within the SaaS or software development industry.
- Project Management Certification (PMP) or other relevant project management certifications are a plus.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with a strong desire to apply them in practice.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to convey complex information clearly and concisely.
- Detail-oriented with meticulous attention to detail to ensure the highest quality project outcomes.
- Adaptability to changing project requirements and priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Enthusiasm for working at the intersection of hardware and software, with a willingness to gain a deeper understanding of both domains.
- Technical knowledge of IoT devices/connectivity and use of Jira/Confluence will be a plus.
- Fluency in English (written and spoken). Spanish is a plus.
If you are ready to take on this exciting challenge and make a significant impact on our international projects, we invite you to join our dynamic team at Bridgestone Mobility Solutions. Apply today and be part of our journey towards innovation and excellence.
What can you expect?
- An adventure in software product development within a rapidly growing business unit of a globally renowned brand and various opportunities for your professional development.
- Being part of a team of expert developers and contribute in applying high quality standards.
- Brilliant minds. Learn from your colleagues – pioneers and experts who are changing the world.
- Different cultures. Our colleagues come from all over the world, with 55 nationalities and counting.
Let’s not forget the good stuff:
- Competitive salary.
- 500 euros gross to set up your home office.
- Chance to work abroad for 40 working days per year.
- Birthday off and volunteering time off.
- Additional health and dental insurance (Including children and partners).
- 100% employer funded pension scheme.
- Lunch or childcare vouchers.
- Free English and Spanish lessons.
- Employee Assistance Program.
- Flexible working model.
- Almost no dress code (the only existing restriction is that you are required to be dressed decently and wear shoes on your feet).
- Plenty of formal training for new joiners + access to LinkedIn Learning.
Who are we?
We are Bridgestone Mobility Solutions, and we are on a mission to move the world towards a sustainable future using data-driven mobility.
The high-value products and services we develop for fleets, original equipment manufacturers and governments make travel smoother, reduce congestion, increase accessibility, improve vehicle and road safety and cut carbon emissions.
Bridgestone Mobility Solutions is a Business Unit of the Bridgestone Corporation, a global leader in tyres and rubber, present in Europe, the Americas, Australia and Africa.
Webfleet is one of our lines of business within Bridgestone Mobility Solutions. A globally trusted fleet management solution, Webfleet analyses live data from hundreds of thousands of vehicles to help businesses boost fleet productivity, cut costs and increase safety.
Webfleet is used by more than 50,000 customers worldwide, providing them with the industry’s largest support network and the widest range of dedicated applications and integration tools.
Want to join us?
If that’s a yes, then please apply to say hi. Complete the online form and attachments in English, please.
Do note that online technical evaluation and pre-employment screening are part of the selection process.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.