Aaron.ai is the market leader in AI-supported patient-practice communication in DACH. We work every day to create a world in which patients of all ages have direct access to medical care at all times. Over 3,000 doctors are already taking this path with us. As a Principal Product Manager , you will work with a dedicated team to break the ice for new technologies, develop new products and product components outside of the usual processes, collaborate with partners and customers and – if successful – be the go-to -Develop market strategy and monitor it closely.
This is what you do with us:
- You will work closely with a dedicated team to innovate and introduce new technologies that are changing the market.
- Full responsibility from initial discovery to seamless handover to other product teams and ensuring successful product launches.
- Creation and implementation of product management processes tailored to the needs of a rapidly growing, autonomous development team.
- Maintaining a well-prioritized discovery backlog that aligns with emerging technologies while supporting our overall product strategy and vision.
- Proactively identify opportunities for customer and internal tools, capabilities and infrastructure improvements based on leading-edge technologies.
- You design, conduct experiments, monitor and measure the results of rapid iterations and tests to make product decisions.
- Work directly with C-level stakeholders, from conception phase to design and implementation, to ensure alignment with organizational goals.
This is what you bring with you:
- 7+ years of experience in a (senior) product manager position or similar.
- 5+ years of experience in a B2B SaaS and/or digital health environment.
- In-depth understanding of complex technical products and software development.
- Demonstrated success in addressing demanding challenges through effective use of limited information and data.
- A strong fascination with emerging technologies such as LLMs and the drive to always be at the forefront of innovation.
- You demonstrate strong analytical thinking skills and have mastered the art of analysis and strategy formation, relying on both intuition and data-driven methods for decision-making.
- Your proven expertise includes identifying opportunities, the willingness to take calculated risks, and the ability to drive innovative solutions to achieve company goals.
- You have a strong customer focus and the ability to work effectively with various stakeholders, always confident and competent at a management level.
- Experience with AI concepts, the use of data analysis tools and the development of web applications is a clear advantage.
- A completed university degree in statistics, economics, computer science or a related field is highly valued and rounds off your profile.
- It is essential that you are fluent in German (C1+) and English (B2+).
This is what we offer you:
- Impact: You will take on a crucial position in the growth phase of a rapidly growing HealthTech AI startup supported by impact investors and will take on responsibility for our customer success as the main contact
- The opportunity to make a personal contribution to improving access to medical care and understanding the application of AI in a billion-dollar market
- An attractive salary package including virtual company shares
- Motivating start-up perks : an international team of technology and business experts, flexible working hours and flat hierarchies in a modern office, team events/getaways, fruit and drinks
- After your training, you will enjoy flexible working models with us with the option of working in the office or remotely
- Comprehensive support for training and further education through training courses, conferences and your own training budget
- You enjoy a high degree of personal responsibility and creative freedom when implementing your own ideas
- A modern working environment that promotes transparency, variety and further development through Scrum and OKR methods
- And most importantly: a fantastic team that will support you and with whom you will have a lot of fun
We look forward to receiving your application!
At Aaron.ai , we value diversity and welcome candidates with a wide range of perspectives and skill levels, as well as sexual identity, sexual orientation, appearance, origin, religion and people with disabilities. Every decision in the application process is made based on qualifications, performance and individual use for the company.