As a marketing manager, you are the first contact person for our external appearance. You are convinced of our product and can present even complex interrelationships in a simple way to the outside world, thus inspiring everyone.
- Creating product and company presentations as well as marketing materials
- Conception and implementation of marketing and communication activities (e.g., product presentations, trade fair appearances, and showcase events for our customers)
- Collaboration with other teams (sales, product management, customer service, management)
- Informing our customers and prospects about products and services through creative marketing strategies
- Coordinate all marketing activities to generate leads and track the performance of all marketing campaigns.
- You have a bachelor’s degree or higher with a major in marketing/communications or equivalent education/qualifications.
- 3+ years of practical experience in marketing
- You like to travel all over Europe and sometimes beyond
- You have a good grasp and can inspire with quick ideas.
- You are fluent in written and spoken German and English
- You are motivated and want to grow with your tasks.
- You are technically skilled, with a passion and talent for understanding technical products and systems.
- You already have experience in B2B marketing and ideally have worked with HubSpot before.