What makes us unique
Purpose: Loy & Hutz originally started its business in the medical device management and still provides more than 700 hospitals and institutions in the healthcare industry with innovative software solutions.
Perspective: Loy & Hutz has been growing steadily for over 35 years and will further expand internationally. The establishment of the new branch in Portugal offers attractive opportunities for employees to contribute, develop and grow personally.
Platform: With the software waveware®, Loy & Hutz created a graphical development platform with which we have already developed more than 70 applications for a wide variety of industries. We rely on modern technologies and are currently transferring our software to the cloud.
Security: With approx. 130 employees, Loy & Hutz has been successfully represented on the market for over 35 years. The company is self-financed and independent of investors and third parties. We offer attractive and secure compensation and place great emphasis on sustainable company growth.
- Optimization of our software quality by explorative manual testing according to our test cases in Testrail
- Continuous development of existing test cases for software releases and implementation of new test cases for new features and functionalities for Web, Desktop and Mobile Clients
- Analysis and evaluation of test results as well as providing feedback to our development team
- Processing our ticket management by entering (with logs, screens and vids), re-testing and finalizing own and third-party tickets
- Research and possibly implementation of test automation
- Close cooperation with our international software development team in Germany and Armenia
- First experience in the IT industry in the field of QA manual testing would be ideal
- Strong interest in computer science and in getting familiar with the field of software testing
- Good knowledge of verbal and written English is a must
- Strong analytical skills with attention to details and accuracy
- Ability to communicate proactively as well as to work and solve problems independently
- Openness to acquire new skills
- Fun with working in an international team