Write success stories with software!
As a Low-Code Developer you have a passion for building and integrating hybrid and native applications. Using the Mendix low-code platform, you build various solutions, each tailored to the customer.
As a Low Code Developer you are of added value
You have an interest or experience in the low-code world and see a future in it. You feel at home in a self-managing environment and you already have experience with the scrum methodology. In addition, you are willing to learn and grow in your role. You get energy by sharing your knowledge with colleagues and customers.
On a daily basis you commit yourself to:
- Build and integrate web and mobile applications with the Mendix platform.
- Design new functionalities and integrations with other systems.
- Needs to be mapped out schematically in close consultation with the customer.
- Develop prototypes and convert them into workable applications.
Your skills as a Low Code Developer
Our customers are central. You therefore find it important to speak both IT and human language. You know how to represent complex issues in a manageable way in a visual way. What do you really excel at? Translating requirements into a user-friendly application, in order to build bridges between IT and business. A healthy dose of team spirit and a lot of desire to be part of a fun, growing team are a must!
Technical bits and pieces
- You have completed an IT course or already have relevant practical experience.
- You gained at least two years of project experience in building business applications (web, PWA, native).
- You are familiar with domain/data modelling .
- Some affinity with (integration) techniques such as REST, OData, SAML or OAuth2 is a bonus.
- Don’t you hear thunder in Cologne about terms like ReactJS, React Native and preprocessers SASS and LESS? Then you already have an edge.
- Experience with low-code (Mendix or another platform) is a big plus.
That’s why you’re in the right place with Apvine
You will end up in an environment with room for dialogue, initiative and opportunities to grow. We are also still growing. There is a lot going on here, and you have a part in that. You build a career that fits your character and your ambitions. At your pace and with many learning opportunities and coaching .
How can we best be described? A close team with noses in the same direction: forward. We know you have a life outside of your job, so we make sure you have a good work-life balance .
Bring home the bacon? That goes without saying. You will receive an attractive salary , including a series of benefits that make life more pleasant. From a company car with fuel card to all the tools to shine in your job.
Do you have questions or want more information?! Please contact Jasper Dankers at [email protected]
You can apply via the application button and we will respond within 24 hours.
Apvine is part of Inkubis . We invest in innovative ideas so that they can actually come into their own. This ensures that apvine is a safe and stable working environment with the conveniences of a large company.
Will you be the newest member of apvine? We’d love to meet you!