We are looking for a versatile individual to take on the role of Project Manager-Industry. As a Project Manager, you will be the main point of contact for our customers and the key person coordinating processes between departments to achieve goals and deliver projects within the given timeframe.
- You are responsible for virtual, hybrid as well as on-site projects from planning to execution.
- You ensure that your international customers are satisfied by actively advising and supporting them and taking corrective actions.
- You track and monitor project progress including the budget, schedule, and scope of each project.
- You take charge of planning and managing interdisciplinary teams using agile and traditional project management methods.
- You work closely with the management and the project management team and know where your teams always stand.
- You already have experience in project management.
- You have already gained experience in the trade fair and congress world, ideally in the world of medical congresses.
- Strong attention to detail and proven problem-solving, communication, and organizational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English and German
- Experience in customer management
- Self-organized, structured, and with clear objectives
- Willingness to travel during Projects