Sales and customer contact are your passion. Would you like to be a key driver for the digitalization of the healthcare industry and help thousands of patients every day to be heard by their doctors?
Aaron.ai is the market leader in AI-supported patient-practice communication in Germany. We work every day to create a world in which patients of all ages have direct access to medical care at all times. Over 3,000 doctors are already taking this path with us. Become part of our success story, accept our challenge, and bring doctors into the age of artificial intelligence as a
Sales Manager (Munich or Hamburg) (f/m/x) .
You do that with us
- You start at Aaron and are responsible for the entire sales cycle from the initial contact to the conclusion of the contract
- You don’t just let yourself be shaken off, you stay on the ball and are responsible for setting up and expanding your own pipeline at your own location
- You are a competent contact person for doctors and practice staff and advise them on how to optimize their practice processes
- You look after your new customers devotedly and work closely with the product and operations team to implement their wishes
- As a born networker, it gives you energy to go to trade fairs and events, represent Aaron and make contacts
- You contribute your own ideas to improve our processes and make our set-up more automated and scalable step by step
- You will help build best practices and playbooks and, if necessary, take responsibility for coaching and training new employees
This is what you bring with you
- You have 1 year of professional experience in sales
- You have developed your own sales strategy to inspire customers in the long term
- Equipped with social skills and a communicative nature, you will gain the sympathy and trust of those around you
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset and the drive to do something better every day – ideally, you have already proven this through initial experience in a startup or similar fast-paced environment
- You speak German fluently and have solid knowledge of English
- You live in Hamburg or Munich and are willing to work in the field
This is what we offer you
- Impact: You will take on a crucial position in the growth phase of a rapidly growing HealthTech AI startup supported by impact investors and will take on responsibility for our customer success as the main contact
- The opportunity to make a personal contribution to improving access to medical care and understanding the application of AI in a billion-dollar market
- An attractive salary package including virtual company shares
- Motivating start-up perks : an international team of technology and business experts, flexible working hours and flat hierarchies in a modern office, team events/getaways, fruit and drinks
- After your training, you will enjoy flexible working models with us with the option of working in the office or remotely
- Comprehensive support for training and further education through training courses, conferences and your own training budget
- You enjoy a high degree of personal responsibility and creative freedom when implementing your own ideas
- A modern working environment that promotes transparency, variety and further development through Scrum and OKR methods
- And most importantly: a fantastic team that will support you and with whom you will have a lot of fun
We look forward to receiving your application!
At Aaron.ai , we value diversity and welcome candidates with a wide range of perspectives and skill levels, as well as sexual identity, sexual orientation, appearance, origin, religion and people with disabilities. Every decision in the application process is made based on qualifications, performance and individual use for the company.