Aaron.ai is the market leader in AI-powered patient-practice communication in Germany. Every day, we are committed to a world in which patients of all ages have direct access to medical care at all times. More than 3,000 physicians are already on this path together with us.
- Collaborating with product managers, designers and engineers to translate ideas and designs into a easy-to-use and secure product.
- Participating in or creating technical designs with peers to decide on software architecture.
- Reviewing code developed by other developers and providing feedback to ensure best practices, as well as creating and contributing to technical documentation.
- Working with team members on improving development processes.
Your Experience & Skills
- You are comfortable with frontend and backend web development, Node.js, MongoDB, React.js, APIs, as well as reading and navigating code and documentation that you didn’t write.
- You can translate ideas into clear code that is efficient and adaptable to changing requirements, documented and tested through a mix of automated and manual tests.
- You know when and how to adjust existing designs or make refactors vs leaving things as they are.
- You prioritize your work and optimize it for either speed or quality, depending on the situation.
- Impact: You are taking on a decisive position in the growth phase of a strongly growing and impact-investor-funded AI startup in the healthcare industry
- The opportunity to make a very personal contribution to improving access to healthcare and understanding the application of AI in a market worth billions of dollars
- An attractive compensation including virtual company shares
- Individual responsibility and creative freedom in the realization of own ideas and projects from day #1
- A modern working environment with flat hierarchies that promotes transparency, variety, and further development through Scrum and OKRs
- An international, friendly team of technology & business experts with whom you will have a lot of fun.
- A large loft office in the heart of Berlin
- A recent MacBook Pro for work
- Support your health, including healthy snacks and energizers, flexible working hours, and home office options
- Regular team events
We are looking forward to your application!
At Aaron.ai, we value and encourage diversity among our employees and welcome applicants with a wide range of perspectives and skill levels, as well as any sexual identity, sexual orientation, gender expression, ethnic and cultural background, religion, and people with disabilities. We ensure that every decision in the application process is made solely based on qualifications, performance, and individual suitability for our company.