The German Federal Pension Insurance is a cornerstone of social security in our country. Only with modern, secure and comprehensive IT can we fulfill this mission and support the implementation of company goals with our IT department as a service provider within our company . Our IT department maintains a highly complex and diverse IT system landscape with over 1,500 IT experts for our specialist pension, rehabilitation and insurance procedures , our special procedures for private pension provision and audits services and our corporate services such as human resources and finance. When planning new projects, the IT department coordinates with its customers and the IT service providers of other pension insurance providers and works closely together during development.
- Installing, configuring and migrating customized system solutions for our IT infrastructure, standardized or individually based on a concept template
- Support for the industry software and server systems used as well as the continuous monitoring of system availability , the creation and maintenance of operating manuals as well as the analysis and elimination of malfunctions and user problems
- Timely implementation of our software products, ensuring the trouble – free operation of highly available and business- critical applications
- Support in setting up and configuring operating systems and virtualization platforms.
The areas of application in our teams are diverse and open up individual development opportunities so that you can contribute to the optimization and further development of our IT infrastructure with your growing experience .
- Completed higher education (Bachelor, Diploma FH) in the IT sector or completed vocational training in the IT sector or completed comparable IT training or further education or comparable professional qualifications with at least initial professional experience
- Knowledge of the installation, administration and configuration of the IT systems in the area of responsibility as well as the associated software , protocols and standards (see area of responsibility )
- Experience in identifying, analyzing and resolving error conditions in the IT systems in the area of responsibility (see area of responsibility)
- Knowledge of operating systems (see area of responsibility)
We offer you
An interesting and varied job with all the advantages of a large public employer
Structured induction and very extensive training and further education opportunities
Family-friendly, flexible and service-oriented working time models
The health of our employees is important to us. We support the practical implementation of company health management in everyday work