Our customer is a large company in the banking sector with several thousand employees. The advertised position is in the area of information security and risk management. In addition, great importance is placed on personnel development and high-quality personnel development measures are offered at all hierarchical levels.
Area of responsibility
- The optimization of information security processes and the continuous development of the Information Security Management System (ISMS).
- The function as a contact person for stakeholders and departments on information security issues.
- The creation of awareness measures to raise awareness of information security within the entire group.
- Working in a strong 10-person team for information security & risk management.
- The establishment and design of strategic emergency plans.
- Advising the insurance group’s national and international IT departments with regard to risk policy and information security.
- Completed studies in computer science or business informatics with a focus on IT security or an equivalent qualification.
- Several years of professional experience in the field of information security.
- Ideally certifications in IT security, such as ISO 27001, CISA, CISM, CISSP.
- Strong knowledge of relevant standards and frameworks, in particular ISO 27001, KRITIS, BSI Grundschutz.
- Practical experience in the operation and further development of a certified Information Security Management System (ISMS) as well as in the methods and instruments of risk management.
- Experience working with critical infrastructure preferred.
- Excellent analytical skills and strategic thinking.
- Strong communication skills.
- Employer-funded pension
- Further training opportunities
- Home office possibility of 2 days / week
- 38 hour week
- Flexible working hours
- Mobile working
- Company doctor