I am looking for an IT Operation Manager (m/f/d) for a leading cruise provider as soon as possible !
Area of responsibility
- Management, installation and configuration of the server infrastructure is your responsibility.
- You develop, support, optimize and maintain MS Windows system environments and ideally also Linux systems.
- Maintaining the mail infrastructure, which is based on MS Exchange, is also part of your tasks.
- You take care of the existing Active Directory both on prem and in Azure.
- The storage infrastructure, including backup with Veeam, NetApp and IntelliSnap, is your responsibility.
- You implement application virtualization with Citrix XenApp.
- Server virtualization with VMware vSphere is also your responsibility.
- As part of your daily business, you process tickets at the 3rd level.
- You act as a contact person for other IT areas, external service providers and internal customers.
- You have completed training, for example as an IT specialist for system integration, or a degree in computer science or an equivalent qualification.
- You have several years of relevant professional experience in the areas of activity of the advertised position.
- Your knowledge of dealing with on-premise systems from the Microsoft environment is solid.
- You have basic knowledge of network infrastructure.
- Teamwork and strong communication skills are among your strengths.
- You show an interest in implementing projects independently, continuously developing your skills and thinking outside the box.
- Flexible working hours with the option of two home office days per week
- Competitive pay with performance-related compensation and generous vacation entitlement of 30 days
- Attractive discounts and numerous other offers in the field of tourism
- Subsidy for your public transport ticket and the SODEXO Restaurant Pass
- Modernly equipped workplace in a central location, near the main train station.
- A contemporary leadership and corporate culture that is characterized by the values of “appreciation, trust and sustainability”.
- Regular feedback and development dialogues to specifically promote your strengths and advance your professional career
- A wide range of social and health benefits, including JobRad, a company-owned fitness studio, a parent-child office, company fitness cooperations with WELLPASS, internal yoga courses, back school, massages, company pension scheme and much more.