Our client is a national and international player in the healthcare sector and at the same time one of the best and most popular employers in Hamburg. The company is characterized by its resilience to crises and developments that keep up with the times. It places great value on collegial cooperation and offers its employees (m/f/d) a high degree of personal responsibility.
If you can imagine working in a company like this, then apply to me now!
We are looking for an IT project manager (m/f/d) IT infrastructure as soon as possible!
Area of responsibility
- Management, planning and control of projects in the IT infrastructure
- Professional responsibility for the employees and the overall success of the projects
- Process and requirements management and accompany the implementations
- Close collaboration with stakeholders and other departments
- Study of computer science or comparable training
- Several years of professional experience in a similar position
- Very deep knowledge of general IT project management
- In-depth knowledge of IT infrastructure, ideally even practical experience
- Experience working with classic and agile methods
- Home office and mobile working
- Lifetime working account