This company is characterized by a dedicated team of experienced consulting professionals (m/f/d) and IT experts, creative personalities and curious minds. For us, pioneering work, a constructive error culture, iterative learning processes and broad knowledge are at the heart of our philosophy.
Area of responsibility
- You advise companies on IT and digitalization projects.
- You develop tailor-made solutions for our customers and implement them.
- As an IT project manager, you accompany projects from planning to supporting the implemented solution.
- You will continually expand your core expertise, for example in project management and software development, and also educate yourself in other specialist areas.
- You combine your digital expertise with strategic thinking.
- You are an enabler for your customers and enjoy sharing your knowledge.
- Preparing and conducting target group-oriented workshops is also part of your tasks.
- You have a university degree in (business) information technology, technical business administration, industrial engineering, digital business or a similar area.
- You have at least 1 year of professional experience in IT project or requirements management, be it in a corporate group or in a consulting environment. You are also familiar with project management and agile methods and have excellent communication skills, which make you the interface between departments and IT. Willingness to travel occasionally is no problem for you.
- You have very good knowledge of process analysis, requirements management and process modeling.
- You are familiar with techniques and tools such as: B. BPMN and have experience using Office365, Jira and Confluence.
- As a team player, you impress with your confident demeanor and excellent communication skills.
- Flexible working hours and the ability to work remotely.
- A modern open-space office with a roof terrace, table football and loungers.
- Use of the latest technologies and a company cell phone.
- A lively exchange of knowledge and an inspiring working atmosphere in a motivated and committed team.
- Exciting tasks and the opportunity for personal development.
- A start-up feeling and participation in internal company events.