At Bridgestone Mobility Solutions we are looking for an enthusiastic, highly motivated and results oriented Intern to join our Legal team in Amsterdam.
Here’s a little taste of your potential challenges:
With this internship, you will be supporting the legal team that consists of three senior legal counsels, an IP counsel and DPO/digital trust manager and the Head of Legal.
You will be involved in:
- Learn and contribute to the design and implementation of new policies and procedures to provide legal services more effectively.
- You will be involved in drafting and reviewing agreements and corporate documentation.
- You will be involved in finding creative solutions to compliance issues.
What we are looking for:
- Law degree.
- Mandatory to be able to make a 6-month agreement with the university.
- Basic idea on how to draft commercial contracts.
- Some experience in a similar position would be a plus.
- Fluency in English (verbal and written) is critical.
- Sociable person who likes to work in a team.
- Dependable and takes ownership when faced with challenges.
- Willingness to learn and further professional development.
- Strong work ethic; well organized, self-directed, and resourceful
What will it do for you?
- The chance to build your professional portfolio in a global technology company.
- The opportunity to work in a fast moving, innovative and international environment.
- You’ll have the benefit of working within a core strategic department and learn from many people at different levels and variety of expertise.
- Receive regular feedback on your work with insight from an experienced team.
Who are we?
We are Bridgestone Mobility Solutions, and we are on a mission to move the world towards a sustainable future using data-driven mobility.
The high-value products and services we develop for fleets, original equipment manufacturers and governments make travel smoother, reduce congestion, increase accessibility, improve vehicle and road safety and cut carbon emissions.
Bridgestone Mobility Solutions is a Business Unit of the Bridgestone Corporation, a global leader in tyres and rubber, present in Europe, the Americas, Australia and Africa.
Webfleet is one of our lines of business within Bridgestone Mobility Solutions. A globally trusted fleet management solution, Webfleet analyses live data from hundreds of thousands of vehicles to help businesses boost fleet productivity, cut costs and increase safety.
Webfleet is used by more than 50,000 customers worldwide, providing them with the industry’s largest support network and the widest range of dedicated applications and integration tools.
For further information, please visit https://www.webfleet.com/es_es/webfleet/
Want to join us?
We want to meet you! Apply to say hi. Please complete the online form and attachments in English.
Do note that online technical evaluation and pre-employment screening are part of the selection process.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.