The corporate service department, with around 1,600 employees, is an internal service provider in the DRV Bund. Our focus is on digitalization, logistics, purchasing and, in particular, construction and facility management for DRV Bund’s own and rented buildings.
The Security and Emergency Management Department is responsible for the protection of DRV Bund employees and properties, the business continuity management of the DRV Bund’s critical services and the basic IT protection of all buildings, properties and technical systems operated independently by the “Corporate Service” department.
You are responsible for the creation and implementation of the strategic information security requirements for the systems and systems operated in our properties in accordance with BSI-Grundschutz and take on the following activities:
- Designing, maintaining and controlling the basic security concepts for the operated infrastructures (including systems and IT-supported systems) as well as the development of corresponding instructions
- Advising the operational areas on the planning and implementation of measures to comply with BSI standards
- Supporting our security officer in auditing
- Participation in the preparation of internal reports and in the development of opinions on external audits
- Review, further development and maintenance of documentation
- a successfully completed university education, ideally in the area of IT security or security management with a focus on information security
- current knowledge and professional experience in information security
- a confident appearance combined with a strong communicative and winning personality
- a proactive and solution-oriented way of working with an eye on the big picture
This is a particularly vulnerable position to corruption, so we require particular reliability and integrity.
We offer you
- Support with further training/qualification to become a BSI IT-Grundschutz practitioner or IT-Grundschutz consultant
- Challenging tasks with the aim of the future-oriented and sustainable implementation of the information security management system
- a responsible task in a competent, well-coordinated team of experts
To fill the position, we will conduct a selection interview with the most qualified applicants.