Do you have a passion for marketing and the drive to make a difference in the world of social robotics? Look no further, because we have the perfect opportunity for you!
Social robots are revolutionizing the way we interact with machines. From universities and research labs to hospitals, airports, and hotels, social robots are being deployed to help people lead better lives, support employees, and delight customers. With the ability to communicate with us in our most natural ways, as if they were a person, humans are entering a new era of communication with machines. Although this revolution is still in its early days, Furhat Robotics has established itself as a global leader in social robotics, shaping the future of this exciting field. As a part of Furhat Robotics, you can be a part of this revolution and help write the rules for the road ahead.
We are seeking for a talented and motivated marketing star to join our team and lead our marketing strategy. As our Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for leading a team of three members, driving all our marketing efforts, and ensuring they are executed with quality, within the designated timeframe and budget.
About the role
You will have a key position in our brand awareness and be responsible for bringing our marketing strategies to life by planning, developing, and implementing marketing initiatives that effectively retain and attract customers in an academic setting but also targeting commercial businesses. In this role, you will combine high-level strategic thinking with hands-on activities and work closely with our sales and engineering teams to understand the market and our capacity.
Your main work will be:
- Managing all of our digital and offline marketing activities, covering both our robots and their corresponding brands (Furhat Robotics/Misty Robotics)
- Manage the overall marketing budget, including events and paid ads
- Create a solid network of strategic partnerships such as journalists, influencers, as well as our customer’s marketing departments
- Lead our marketing team and create an engaging, meaningful productive work environment
- Plan and execute Furhat Conferences with research and innovation communities, our primary customer base
- Be responsible for setting up KPIs to ensure that our marketing efforts are effective and on track to meet our goals
Skills & Requirements
- 7 years of experience in marketing in tech-related industries
- Thorough knowledge of marketing principles and market research methods,
- Leverage modern digital marketing tools to drive lead generation and conversions
- Highly analytical with an audience-first mindset
- Able to communiate complex concepts with ease and tell engaging stories that captivate audiences
- Self-motivated with an entrepreneurial spirit and an interest in technology
- Hands-on mindset, with the passion to do things yourself, from posting to social media to filming at internal and external events to learning a new tool very quickly to solve a problem
- Previous experience working in start-up
- Minimum BSc in business administration, marketing, communications, or relevant field
It would be great if you also have:
- Experience in managing a team and recruiting new talent
- Experience in marketing to academic and research audiences
- Work with robots or conversational systems
- Hands-on communication skills such as visual design, copywriting, and photographs
- An active social media presence and are a content creator yourself
Please note that we are currently only able to accept candidates that are eligible to work in Sweden without the need for visa sponsorship.
We do not accept applications over email, so please apply through this ad. Screening and interviewing will be held continuously, so apply today!