Manychat is a leading Chat Marketing platform. We help businesses engage with their customers on Instagram, Facebook Messenger, WhatsApp, and Telegram.
Manychat is a Meta Official Business Partner, backed by top investors, including Bessemer Venture Partners.
With 120+ teammates across three global offices — Barcelona, Yerevan, and New York — Manychat helps more than one million businesses worldwide interact with billions of customers in real-time at scale.
No matter the use case — generating leads, increasing engagement, providing 24/7 customer support, accepting payments, and beyond — Manychat helps businesses grow faster.
WHO WE’RE LOOKING FOR
We are seeking a Fullstack Developer for internal development, including an admin panel and integration of third-party tools for support, sales, and product teams.
Our tech stack: PHP, JS (React/Redux), PostgreSQL, ElasticSearch, Redis, AWS.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
Design and develop our internal admin panel and tools for support, sales, marketing, and product development teams;
Participate in backlog planning and long-term roadmap creation.
Engage in the platform track, collaborating with the platform team and stakeholders within the company.
Integrate our product with external systems, such as Freshdesk, Intercom, Salesforce, etc.
WHAT YOU’LL BRING
- 2+ years experience working with PHP 7.4 or newer versions.
- 2+ years experience working with React/Redux.
- Good knowledge of framework systems such as NextJS or NestJS etc.
- Understanding of modern web layout principles, confident mastery of HTML and CSS.
- Ability to use relational databases (we use PostgreSQL).
- Experience in writing testable code and test cases.
Nice to haves:
- Proficiency in working with infrastructure.
- Experience working with third-party API.
- Experience in any of the popular UI-toolkits.
- Knowledge of different NoSQL solutions and analytical systems.
WHAT WE OFFER
We care about your growth, well-being, and comfort:
- Relocation support through airplane tickets, accommodations for up to three weeks, and a relocation bonus.
- Professional development budget for relevant conference tickets, training programs, or courses.
- Flexible benefits plan to choose the perks that fit your needs.
- Health insurance including dentistry and check ups.
- Hybrid work format to choose between home and office.
- Approximate annual salary, depends on the candidates levels: 55 000 – 65 000 (gross, euro).