For our product Move.nl, the communication hub between the real estate agent and the client, we are looking for multiple developers who would like to work in a full-stack environment. Move.nl is an Innovative product being used by 4000+ real estate offices. As a full-stack developer, you will be working with Java and React.
In this role, you will work:
- In a young and self-managing team;
- With new technologies;
- With Java, Spring, and React;
- Sometimes with Kubernetes.
6 developers, everyone has their specialism. Every morning we have a stand-up and a weekly refining session (not too long :)). Together with the other development teams (CRM, Mobile, and Sysadmin). Our team works closely together, and we are always working with new technologies. Personal growth is an important topic for us.
There is no routine to becoming a developer at Realworks, but we prefer that you bring the following experience:
- Education in a Bachelor’s degree;
- You know Java like no other (we use Java17);
- Experience or knowledge of Kubernetes, Spring Boot, GraphQL, and React is a nice to have.
You are also:
- Good knowledge of the English language and willing to learn Dutch;
- Curious and open to learning.
At Realworks we offer a lot of space for your own initiatives and personal development. We are located in a nice office in the city centre of Amsterdam, easy to reach by public transportation and car. Together with 100+ colleagues, we work in small teams, which gives you a lot of responsibility.
When you apply and join us, we offer you:
- Balance and Bliss: Achieve work-life harmony and well-being;
- Global Vibes: Embrace an international, energetic, and flexible work environment;
- Relocation Support (when applicable): We’ll assist you in making Amsterdam (or any other city nearby) your new home;
- Central and Cool Workspace: Enjoy the best of both worlds with our cool, centrally located office with easy accessibility, making your daily commute a breeze;
- Fuel for Success: Indulge in healthy lunches when working on-site;
- Flexible Work: Embrace hybrid work and travel allowances;
- Dutch Courses: Learn the language and dive into the local culture;
- Fun-filled Meetups: Engage in quarterly events with activities and drinks;
- Empowered Impact: Make a difference and bring your ideas to the self-managed teams;
- Ongoing Growth: Fuel your professional development with Realworks’ annual learning and development budget;
- 25 Days Holiday: Relax, recharge, and spend quality time with loved ones with 25 days of annual leave;
- Pension Plan: Secure your future with our retirement savings support;
- Equipment: Excel in your role with company-provided laptop (MacBook or Windows) and essential tools.
How does our process look like?
1. Apply: Click the application button to begin;
2. Phone Screening: Impress us in a captivating telephone call;
3. First Interview: Showcase your talents and fit within the team;
4. Technical Test: Rise to the challenge and display your expertise;
5. Second Interview: Dive deeper into your compatibility with us;
6. Offer: Congratulations! You’re one step closer to become a Realworker.
Contact our recruiter Isa Beau van den Berge at +31638159460 or via [email protected]