AVENYR is a technology consulting and engineering company, focused on future mobility services.
We are looking for reinforcement for our Engineering Team in Munich. On behalf of our customers, we manage various projects around the mobility of the future. We are a young company with a lot of expertise and experience on board. Are you interested in the mobility of tomorrow? You want to experience an exciting career start and learn from experienced colleagues? You are an ambitious team player and want to become part of an aspiring company? Then don’t hesitate and apply for this position.
What we are looking for.
A motivated and eager-to-learn Engineering Consultant to join our team and take on the following tasks in a customer project:
- Set-up and modification of test benches and vehicles in the field of infotainment
- Responsibility for parts supply for existing and future benches
- Error analysis on existing benches and test vehicles
- Maintenance of the inventory
- Regular software updates of the control units (flashing, coding)
- Installation and configuration of test and analysis hardware (e.g. data logger)
- Carrying out test drives with test vehicles
How do you know that the job is right for you.
Your technical skills and experiences are:
- Completed technical training, a technical degree or similar qualification
- Ideally knowledge in the field of automotive validation
- Preferably initial experience with the tools Ediabas, E-Sys and Octane
- Class B driving license required, BMW driving license is an advantage
And this is what makes you stand out:
- Very good technical understanding and a quick grasp of technical contexts are among your strengths.
- You work in a structured manner and like to act proactively.
- You have excellent communication skills.
- Fluent German and English, no problem!
Are you interested in becoming an AVENEER? You should enjoy working like this:
- You always act in a customer-oriented and entrepreneurial manner.
- You are not satisfied with the status quo, but want to develop yourself every day.
- You enjoy working together on realizing a vision.
- You like deciphering complexity.
- You work sustainably and with care for your environment.
The most important thing for us and you is that you fit into our team. We would therefore be delighted to get to know you in an interview.