AVENYR is a technology consulting and engineering company, focused on future mobility services.
We are looking for reinforcement for our Engineering Team in Munich. On behalf of our customers, we manage various projects around the mobility of the future. We are a young company with a lot of expertise and experience on board. You have gained your first professional experience and would like to get to know something new? You love responsibility and freedom and want to become part of an aspiring company? Then don’t hesitate and apply for this position.
What we are looking for.
A motivated and eager-to-learn Engineering Consultant to take on the following tasks in the field of infotainment on behalf of the customer:
- Analyzing error messages from various functional areas and departments
- Preparation of tickets and coordination of error identification in cooperation with functional managers and/or interface partners
- Presentation and representation of the status in various analysis meetings/calls
- Documentation and procedural support of error tickets
- Organization and moderation of joint calls with all stakeholders
- Preparation and creation of statistics on the current ticket landscape
How do you know that the job is right for you.
Your technical skills and experiences are:
- Degree in computer science, electrical engineering, automotive engineering, mechatronics or comparable technical training
- First professional experience, preferably in the automotive industry
- Technical know-how in the field of component development in the infotainment sector
- Initial experience in using error management and analysis tools such as Octane, Jira, CARMEN or CANalyzer is an advantage
And this is what makes you stand out:
- A high degree of independence and proactive work are among your strengths.
- You have a quick grasp of things.
- You have good analytical and communication skills.
- A customer-oriented manner is very important to you.
- You enjoy working in a team.
- Fluent German and English, no problem!
Are you interested in becoming an AVENEER? You should enjoy working like this:
- You always act in a customer-oriented and entrepreneurial manner.
- You are not satisfied with the status quo, but want to develop yourself every day.
- You enjoy working together on realizing a vision.
- You like deciphering complexity.
- You work sustainably and with care for your environment.
The most important thing for us and you is that you fit into our team. We would therefore be delighted to get to know you in an interview.