We are in search of a passionate EV (Electric Vehicles) Sales Consultant to join our EV team.
The EV Sales Consultant will be responsible for developing strategic business relationships targeting EV opportunities within prospects and existing customers. As an EV Sales Consultant you will take the lead in the development of EV opportunities across the Benelux that support Bridgestone Mobility Solutions’ overall growth strategy within the market.
Our team’s mission is to help commercial fleets transition to electric vehicles soon, safe, and sustainably. In Europe, commercial vehicles are responsible for roughly 12,5% of all carbon emissions. This role is a great opportunity to drive real meaningful impact by helping the mobility sector transition to electric vehicles and reduce carbon footprint for our customers. Our EV Fleet Management Platform empowers fleets to transition to EVs, provides tools to operate EV fleets and charging infrastructure reliably while optimizing EV fleet performance, and minimizing total cost of ownership.
As EV Sales Consultant you will be in the driver seat for the sales of our EV Platform and EV platform solutions. You will be reporting into the EV Core team located in Amsterdam and Barcelona, and will be an integral part of the local Benelux sales team.
What is expected of you in this role:
- You are passionate about e-mobility and eager to help our customers in their transition towards EV.
- You work with your regional sales leadership to develop, execute, optimize, and assess ways to support prospect and existing customers to maximize customer value via our EV solutions and data insights.
- You pro-actively build relationships with our customers and prospects across Benelux in cooperation with the other sales team members in the region.
- You develop and maintain a comprehensive pipeline that drives new opportunities and customer loyalty in frequent collaboration with the sales teams.
- You have an eye for spotting customers’ problems and identifying market trends, by engaging across a wide range of stakeholders, from CxO level to operational level.
- You will gain a thorough understanding of our company’s competences and credentials, recognizing vertical market priorities, industry issues and hot topics, in addition to potential solutions and the ROI opportunities to be delivered
- Together with product marketing you build and continuously improve our marketing collateral to present and position ourselves effectively in this space.
- Prepare and present high quality proposals and presentations, accurate and tailored to the opportunity.
- Actively and successfully manage the sales process; lead generations; needs analysis, value proposition, proposal negotiation and close, ensuring a smooth integration with the Technical Implementation Manager and ongoing Account Manager.
- You take part in relevant events and trade associations.
- You are curious and have a natural tendency to want to know why.
- Identify key prospective targets within Prospect Accounts and implement a contact strategy to secure appointments with the decision makers.
- You provide feedback to the business on key customer pinch points or issues
To succeed in this role, you will need a customer-first attitude and the following:
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in customer facing, consultative roles and/or sales roles responsible for business development and revenue growth preferably in EV, Telematics or SAAS software solutions.
- Fluent in Dutch and English, both verbal and written. Other European languages are a plus.
- Highly developed strategic selling skills, comfortable engaging with board directors of all disciplines to establish understanding of requirements and create buy in.
- A can-do, hunter attitude and “getting things done” style. You possess drive, motivation and acute attention to detail in ensuring all opportunities are captured and explored.
- Excellent all round interpersonal and communication skills with the capacity to manage / influence all levels (internally and externally).
- Demonstrable commercial experience commensurate with structuring high value contracts (from inception to close).
- Strong negotiation skills, with the tenacity to push back where a deal is not suitable for the business.
- Excellent presentation skills with an inherent ability to close business opportunities.
- High levels of planning, organization, motivation, creativity and results focus
- Able to work independently in complex fast paced environment to ensure quality and timeliness of system information.
What can you expect from us?
- The chance to work in a fast moving, innovative and international team, dealing with different countries and cultures;
- A company culture that likes to work hard and play hard. We like to have fun. There is no sense coming to a job everyday if you don’t like the people you work with;
- Decisive actions. We don’t like to wait. It’s in our DNA to move forward. So, it only makes sense that we don’t jam the company with lots of layers. We make things happen. Quickly.
Let’s not forget the good stuff!
- 25 annual leave days with option to buy up to 10 days.
- Working from home up to 3 days a week.
- 500 euros gross to set up your home office.
- Chance to work abroad for 40 working days per year.
- Birthday off and volunteering time off.
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning.
- Free English and Dutch lessons.
- Employee Assistance Program.
- Contributory pension scheme and health insurance discounts.
- Flexible benefit plan (get up to 250 euros reimbursed on benefit of your choice).
Who are we?
We are Bridgestone Mobility Solutions, and we are on a mission to move the world towards a sustainable future using data-driven mobility.
The high-value products and services we develop for fleets, original equipment manufacturers and governments make travel smoother, reduce congestion, increase accessibility, improve vehicle and road safety and cut carbon emissions.
Bridgestone Mobility Solutions is a Business Unit of the Bridgestone Corporation, a global leader in tyres and rubber, present in Europe, the Americas, Australia and Africa.
Webfleet is one of our lines of business within Bridgestone Mobility Solutions. A globally trusted fleet management solution, Webfleet analyses live data from hundreds of thousands of vehicles to help businesses boost fleet productivity, cut costs and increase safety.
Webfleet is used by more than 50,000 customers worldwide, providing them with the industry’s largest support network and the widest range of dedicated applications and integration tools.