CHRLY, founded in 2023, is Fujitsu Portugal’s first corporate startup. We are focused on Ynnovating Tech recruitment by bringing talent and Ynnovation together!
Our mission is to hire tech talent who can make an impact on the lives of companies.
Part of our culture is a balance between personal and professional life, the possibility of working from wherever you want, personal and professional recognition.
If you are a Ynnovator and believe that innovation can be a key factor, then we are the right company for you.
- Architecture Design for software projects (Cloud and Non Cloud)
- Automation, management and monitoring of software development projects and testing
- Guarantee DevOps methodology
- Good knowledge of project ALM and CI/CD
- Define development methodologies
- Support implementation projects
- Professional hands-on experience with cloud based projects
- Minimum of 4 years working with DevOps methodology
- Experience working with Cloud provider Azure or AWS and Platform Azure DevOps or GitHub
- Good knowledge of containers such as Docker, Kubernetes and others
- Experience implementing software projects, testing, release management, CI/CD
- Experience with different version control system such as Git and TFS
Skills that will be an asset:
- Degree in Information Technology or related field of study;
- Azure and/or AWS Certifications
- Experience in one or more of this technologies: Jira, Confluence, Jenkins, Terraform, Ansible
- Good teamwork ability
- Customer and delivery focus
- Good skills of Leadership and Communication
- Experience with Agile/Scrum/Waterfall methodologies
- Ability to analyse, organize and plan
- High sense of proactivity, responsibility and autonomy
- Language Requirements
- Fluent in Portuguese and English – mandatory;