Aaron.ai is the market leader in AI-powered patient-practice communication in Germany. Every day, we are committed to a world in which patients of all ages have direct access to medical care at all times. More than 3,000 physicians are already on this path together with us.
Do you want to be a driver for the growth of an innovative product in the healthcare sector? We are looking for a skilled DevOps Engineer (f/m/x) to join our team. You will be responsible for designing, implementing, and maintaining our infrastructure, as well as improving our processes and tools to ensure high availability, scalability, and performance.
- Design and implement infrastructure using automation tools such as Terraform, CloudFormation, and Serverless framework.
- Ensure high availability, scalability, and performance of our infrastructure at Aaron.ai.
- Monitor and maintain our systems to ensure they are running smoothly to ensure cloud Infrastructure reliability-related tasks
- Develop and implement best practices for DevOps processes, including designing and implementing CI/CD tooling, continuous integration, and delivery pipelines (CI/CD).
- Collaborate with development teams to improve software delivery processes and implement efficient workflows.
- Ensure the security of our infrastructure and applications by implementing best practices and industry standards.
- In perspective take over monitoring and on-call duty for cloud infrastructure on rotation for production systems support.
Your Experience & Skills
- 3+ years of experience in DevOps or a related field.
- Strong experience with automation tools such as Terraform (preferable) or CloudFormation.
- Hands-on experience with System Design, AWS, Terraform, Docker, Python, or Node.js. Experience with any CI/CD toolchain (GitHub Actions, CircleCI, etc.)
- Strong understanding of networking concepts and security best practices.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills.
- Nice to have, but not required:
- Experience with VoIP
- Experience with NoSQL (ex. MongoDB) or other database technologies
- Experience with AWS e.g. ECS (Fargate), EC2, Lambda, and the Serverless Framework.
- Knowledge of marketing and growth methodologies.
- Experience in the digital health industry.
- Impact: You are taking on a decisive position in the growth phase of a strongly growing and impact-investor-funded AI startup in the healthcare industry
- The opportunity to make a very personal contribution to improving access to healthcare and understanding the application of AI in a market worth billions of dollars
- An attractive compensation including virtual company shares
- Individual responsibility and creative freedom in the realization of own ideas and projects from day #1
- A modern working environment with flat hierarchies that promotes transparency, variety, and further development through Scrum and OKRs
- An international, friendly team of technology & business experts with whom you will have a lot of fun.
- A large loft office in the heart of Berlin
- A recent MacBook Pro for work
- Support your health, including healthy snacks and energizers, flexible working hours, and home office options
- Regular team events
We are looking forward to your application!
At Aaron.ai, we value and encourage diversity among our employees and welcome applicants with a wide range of perspectives and skill levels, as well as any sexual identity, sexual orientation, gender expression, ethnic and cultural background, religion, and people with disabilities. We ensure that every decision in the application process is made solely based on qualifications, performance, and individual suitability for our company.