Are you looking for a job where you are responsible for developing our customer portfolio, identifying sales opportunities and promoting state-of-the-art technology and a world-class brand? Then this might be the perfect opportunity for you! To further accelerate our growth and strengthen our leading position we are looking for a highly motivated, results oriented Development Sales Representative French Market to join our team in Barcelona.
As a Bridgestone Mobility Solutions DSR, your goal is to build new customer relationships throughout Benelux market by prospecting new SME. Our DSR not only initiate contact with midmarket and enterprise companies across several different channels and evaluating business needs, but also are responsible for closing deals with them. Success as a DSR requires motivation, persistence, and the drive necessary to begin new and meaningful business relationships.
Here’s a little taste of your challenge:
Our Development Sales Representatives are responsible for the development of Customer portfolio by identifying sales opportunities and promoting state-of-the-art technology and a world-class brand to further accelerate the Company’s growth in addition to:
- Building new customer relationships throughout the region in scope by prospecting new large and enterprise companies;
- Initiate contact with large and enterprise accounts across several different channels, creating awareness and conduct extensive discovery of needs resulting in taking appointments with Field Account Managers;
Responsible for prospecting and qualification of new potential customers, from first contact to appointment ready leads transfer to Inside Sales as well as:
- Effective in- and outbound call handling to build up a healthy pipeline and deliver consistent results;
- Prospecting using smart researching, outbound emails and calling to build a healthy pipeline of prospects, nurture them and deliver consistent results;
- Lead qualification to obtain relevant information and log of all mandatory and optional data in the correct manner in our internal software systems;
- Handle each lead following the guidelines provided with respect to the preparation, introduction, question-asking and qualification techniques to create awareness of the advantages of implementing a fleet management system and creating urgency;
- Work closely and collaboratively with marketing on outreach campaigns and events;
- Work together with channel managers to develop and implement appropriate prospecting strategies which play to channel partners’ business strengths and complement their strategies;
- Understand what the different key elements are to collect to have a proper in-depth qualification of an opportunity before passing to Field. Log of all mandatory and optional data in the correct manner in our internal software systems;
- Attend 1:1 and team.
Who are you?
There is no set route to become part of Bridgestone Mobility Solutions. But to be successful in this role, this is the kind of profile we have in mind:
- Advanced user-level software skills. Salesforce knowledge is a plus;
- No-experience, but not being afraid to contact proactively customers through calls and emails;
- Able to handle objections and build report with senior stakeholders;
- Results oriented, Persistent, Drive necessary to start and build meaningful business relationships, Self-motivation, Tenacity, Persuasive, Team player, Positive attitude;
- Prospecting skills and the ability to effectively handle objections;
- Strong communication and writing skills;
- French native speaker as well fluent in English.
What can you expect from us?
- The chance to work in a fast moving, innovative and international team, dealing with different countries and cultures;
- A company culture that likes to work hard and play hard. We like to have fun. There is no sense coming to a job everyday if you don’t like the people you work with;
- Decisive actions. We don’t like to wait. It’s in our DNA to move forward. So, it only makes sense that we don’t jam the company with lots of layers. We make things happen. Quickly.
Let’s not forget the good stuff!
- Working from home up to 3 days a week;
- 500 euros gross to set up your home office;
- Home office allowance
- Change to work abroad for 40 working days per year;
- Birthday off and volunteering time off;
- Additional health and dental insurance;
- 100% employer funded pension scheme;
- Lunch or childcare vouchers;
- Unlimited Access to LinkedIn Learning;
- Access to Gofluent platform to learn new languages.
- Employee Assistance Program.
Who are we?
We are Bridgestone Mobility Solutions, and we are on a mission to move the world towards a sustainable future using data-driven mobility.
The high-value products and services we develop for fleets, original equipment manufacturers and governments make travel smoother, reduce congestion, increase accessibility, improve vehicle and road safety and cut carbon emissions.
Bridgestone Mobility Solutions is a Business Unit of the Bridgestone Corporation, a global leader in tyres and rubber, present in Europe, the Americas, Australia and Africa.
Webfleet is one of our lines of business within Bridgestone Mobility Solutions. A globally trusted fleet management solution, Webfleet analyses live data from hundreds of thousands of vehicles to help businesses boost fleet productivity, cut costs and increase safety.
Webfleet is used by more than 50,000 customers worldwide, providing them with the industry’s largest support network and the widest range of dedicated applications and integration tools.
Want to join us?
If that’s an yes, please apply and upload your CV.
Please note that pre-employment screening might be part of the selection process.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status