You are looking for a meaningful and sustainable job in the health industry?
Medat Computersysteme GmbH was founded in 1974 from an idea of optimizing the acquisition and mapping of medical processes and adapt it to the requirements of the market. Since then we have been the leading software provider in the field of laboratory information systems for medical laboratories.
Our customers include well-known hospitals, large laboratories and resident doctors. We are there to We are there to
advise them to develop an outstanding software that complies with all legal requirements.
In addition to the reliability of the software, data protection and discretion are very important to us.
Our customers appreciate this very much, which is why we can look back on long partnerships. We develop modern, innovative and intuitive laboratory software that withstands all the requirements of modern times. The database plays a very important role in this, which is why we strive to offer our customers the highest possible quality and stability here as well.
Your tasks are:
• Support and administration of the Oracle databases embedded in our application
• Resolving technical problems
• Optimization of the performance
• Planning and implementation of regular system updates for our customer databases: Here you are an important link between our customers and our service
• Support for the conversion of our database interfaces to ODBC
• Conceptual further development of our IT infrastructure in consultation with the management and
colleagues in the specialist departments
• Independent and energetic work without shrinking from challenges
Your profile includes:
• Completed degree in computer science or comparable knowledge
• Experience in database administration
• Experience with AIX or other operating systems from the UNIX family
• Good operating system knowledge in server systems on Microsoft Windows and SUSE Linux Enterprise Server
• Very good knowledge of the administration of SQL databases, especially MS SQL and Oracle
• Resilience and communication skills: You will not lose your head even in critical situations, but always keep calm and an overview
We are a diverse team and we welcome young professionals with new ideas just as well as experienced professionals with their many years of knowledge and experience.
What expects you:
• a responsible and varied job
• intensive familiarization with our existing programs and configurations
• fair and competitive salary
• a family environment
• flat hierarchies
• flexible working hours
• modern work equipment
• employer-funded pension
• various social benefits
• a central office in the middle of Munich, with its own parking spaces and good public connections
• annual company events
Help shape the future of medical software with your ideas and skills and be part of a future-oriented and crisis-proof company.
Apply here or send us your complete application documents, stating your next possible starting date and your salary expectations, by email to [email protected]