Are technical challenges your motivation? Would you like to be a key driver for the digitalization of the healthcare industry and help thousands of patients every day to be heard by their doctors?Aaron.ai is the market leader in AI-supported patient-practice communication in Germany. We work every day to create a world in which patients of all ages have direct access to medical care at all times. Over 2,000 doctors are already following this path with us. Become part of our success story, accept our challenge, and bring doctors into the age of artificial intelligence as a
You do that with us
- Analyze product data to provide informed insights and recommendations.
- Work closely with multi-functional product teams to support data-driven decisions across the product life cycle.
- Conducting tests to evaluate product changes and identify optimization potential.
- Present analysis and insights to internal stakeholders.
- Design and implement effective data visualizations and dashboards to communicate insights to technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Conduct exploratory data analysis to identify trends, patterns and anomalies.
- Collaborate with interdisciplinary teams to identify data requirements, capture relevant data, and ensure data accuracy and quality.
- Support in the development of new products through market and trend analysis.
- Stay current on industry trends, emerging technologies, and best practices in data analysis and engineering.
This is what you bring with you
- Study in a relevant field (preferably MINT) or comparable experience.
- At least 2 years of professional experience as a data analyst, data engineer or similar.
- Strong analytical skills and experience using data analysis tools such as Tableau, Metabase or Excel.
- Proficiency in programming languages such as Python, R or similar languages for data manipulation and analysis.
- Ability to independently design analysis requirements and implement them into solutions.
- Excellent communication skills to explain complex data in an understandable way.
- Very good knowledge of German and English.
- Experience as a software developer, especially in the data engineering area.
This is what we offer you
- Impact: You will take on a crucial position in the growth phase of a rapidly growing HealthTech AI startup supported by impact investors and will take on responsibility for our customer success as the main contact
- The opportunity to make a personal contribution to improving access to medical care and understanding the application of AI in a billion-dollar market
- An attractive salary package including virtual company shares
- Motivating start-up perks : an international team of technology and business experts, flexible working hours and flat hierarchies in a modern office, team events/getaways, fruit and drinks
- After your training, you will enjoy flexible working models with us with the option of working in the office or remotely
- Comprehensive support for training and further education through training courses, conferences and your own training budget
- You enjoy a high degree of personal responsibility and creative freedom when implementing your own ideas
- A modern working environment that promotes transparency, variety and further development through Scrum and OKR methods
- And most importantly: a fantastic team that will support you and with whom you will have a lot of fun
We look forward to receiving your application!
At Aaron.ai , we value diversity and welcome candidates with a wide range of perspectives and skill levels, as well as sexual identity, sexual orientation, appearance, origin, religion and people with disabilities. Every decision in the application process is made based on qualifications, performance and individual use for the company.