Want to help us revolutionize the future of work? If this sounds like a journey you want to embark on, we just might have the right position for you!
PayFit is an intuitive cloud-based employee and payroll management solution designed specifically for SMBs. Since 2015, we’ve been on a mission to simplify payroll for SMEs and enable employers and employees to grow together. We are a European company operating from 3 main countries (France, Spain and the UK) where we are supporting over 9,500 clients.
Creating a satisfying work environment and culture is also a core mission at PayFit, and our daily work philosophy is reflected in our four values:
Care: We genuinely care about others, whoever they are and whatever they think.
Excellence: Our goal is to improve and achieve better results every day
Humility Humility and the transparent exchange of opinions help us to grow and improve.
Passion We are the creators of the success of PayFit.
A key part of our culture, and essential to our success, is also enhancing the diversity of our teams and building an inclusive culture where you can be yourself at work.
That is why our selection process focuses on the skills you demonstrate, and not just on your academic background or your previous professional experiences.
At PayFit we understand that you can acquire applicable skills through a variety of life experiences, and we care about that too.
Who are we? 🚀
PayFit simplifies payroll management and HR processes for SMBs. PayFit is an automated SaaS solution to help business owners and HR professionals save time and money allowing them to refocus on what really matters: their employees.
Since 2015, we have set ourselves a mission to support the digital transformation of HR management through our ever growing range of product features and services. We have a strong presence in France and have been rapidly growing in Spain and the UK. With numerous customers in several countries, we are one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in Europe.
Today, we are more than 1,000 employees at PayFit and we all share four core values:
- Care for each other
-Always stay humble
- Strive for excellence
- Live and work with passion
We are committed to a culture of inclusion and an environment that enables fulfillment in freedom & responsibility.
Do you want to join us? Watch this video!
Your role and missions💡
Note: For this position you need to be based in France, Spain or the UK.
Get onboard of the PayFit rocket by joining our Security Team as a Cybersecurity Compliance Analyst !
We need to increase our bandwidth in the security compliance team to help maintain the ISMS and ensure a security framework is inside every process at PayFit.
Inside this team, we are responsible to maintain the ISO 27001 certification and we are looking to improve our Information security awareness capabilities.
You will work collaboratively with several teams across the organization and play a key role in testing adherence to PayFit policies.
You will be working in a team of 4 people but also with some other stakeholders across different departments.
Being part of the Compliance team your mission will include:
- Help maintaining the ISMS system by following up findings from previous audits
- Collect information for generating and communicating responses to customer due diligence requests and questionnaires.
- Assist in a holistic security awareness program focused to different roles within PayFit
- Review and improvement of current processes with a security perspective
- Assist in performing risk assessments against ISO 27001 / EBIOS as well as ad hoc project risk assessments.
This job has been tailored for you if … 🦄
You have the following qualities :
- A strong appetite for cyber security vision
- Experience in maintaining ISO 27001
- Experience defining, revising, and/or implementing corporate information security policies
- Experience creating, implementing, maintaining, monitoring and/or enforcing a security awareness program
We would be even more impressed if you :
- Understand the basic principles of enterprise risk management (threat management, vulnerability management, and risk treatment).
- Have the ability to address a complicated subject and simplify it to reach a broader audience
- Have strong desire and vision for continuous improvement
- Are able to identify and make process and procedure improvement recommendations
We need someone who help us with maintain our ISO 27001 certification. This includes discussing and organizing with different teams to collect evidence , verify status of KPIS and also lead specific projects regarding information security awareness topics. Additionally, you will be in charge of the security reviews we perform for our suppliers.
We are meant to work together if… 👪
- You are a real team player who wants to build a big success story with us
- You speak English fluently, French or Spanish will be a plus – and you want to work in an international and dynamic environment
- You have strong interpersonal and communication skills
- You want to learn, improve and gain responsibility
Hiring process ⚙️
1️⃣Applicant initial validation: added value, key achievements, motivations, job match – meeting with Nemi from Talent Acquisition
2️⃣Visio meeting with Ivan, Security Compliance Manager
3️⃣Visio meeting with Raphael, Corporate IT Operations Manager
What we offer ❤️
Benefits depend on country -> will be specified in the call
- An international and dynamic team with the opportunity to visit our different offices (Paris, Barcelona, London)
- A work from anywhere policy to allow you flexibility in regards to where you want to work in one of our five countries (France, United Kingdom, Spain)
- Ticket Transportation / Bicing (optional)
- Gym offers (Andjoy)
- Restaurant tickets (6€ / worked day)
- Health insurance on Sanitas (supported to 100% by PayFit)
- Language courses (Busuu)
- A fulfilling and inclusive workplace, offering equal opportunities for any minority, disability, gender identity and sexual orientation. Don’t forget: everyone fits at PayFit!
What we offer
Flexibility: We believe that in order to be more productive and feel fulfilled, you should be free to choose which work modalities are best for you. You can work from anywhere in Spain, with the possibility of working abroad for a while.
Training and Development: At PayFit we have a great learning platform where you can learn new skills every day with the support of our company. We also have English courses to improve your business communication vocabulary and reach the next level.
Professional development: We want you to progress and to be free to choose in which direction you want to grow. There are also opportunities for internal movements.
Health promotion: subscription to the gym (AndJoy) with a preferential rate. 4 paid sessions with a mental health professional and online support with Moka.Care.
Meals : EUR 6 meal vouchers for a day of work with our partner Edenred.
Transport: 50% of the public transport card covered by PayFit or help in the payment of rental bicycles.
Medical insurance: complete coverage in a private insurance with Sanitas.
Parent support program: help with a nursery for your child.
Home office budget to help you settle in the best conditions. A MacBook as a standard work tool.
Free time: 25 days of vacation.
Inclusion of the disabled
All of our positions are open to anyone with a disability. In order to guarantee equal treatment and opportunities, we will take, depending on individual needs, the appropriate measures to adapt the working conditions of PayFiters with disabilities, and if necessary also during the recruitment process.