At Bridgestone Mobility Solutions, we are looking for a full time Customer Support Specialist dedicated to our line of business Webfleet with passion for technology. With this position you will join a team of 11 colleagues, based in Amsterdam, Barcelona and Leipzig and you will report to the Regional Team Leader. You will identify, troubleshoot, and help resolve customers’ issues efficiently and accurately, collaborating with peers and other customer facing departments. Being a Customer Support Specialist at Bridgestone Mobility Solutions means you are technically minded, a problem solver and keeping the customer at heart of everything you do.
Here’s a little taste of your challenge:
- Provide product information and effective technical and administration support through multiple channels (phone and email);
- Provide customers with a personalized experience, effectively solving their issues and inquiries, whilst keeping customer satisfaction and swift resolution at the core of every decision and behavior;
- Proactively manage customer expectations;
- Constantly update our CRM system (SalesForce) with all relevant information collected during customer service activities;
- Liaise with peers as well as cross-departmentally to provide complete and thoroughly researched answers for the customers.
What do we expect from you?
There is no set route to become a Customer Support Specialist, but to be successful in this role this is the kind of profile we have in mind:
- You already have successful experience in a similar role;
- You have impeccable written and verbal communication skills in German (native, near native) and English (internal business language). Any additional language skills you have, will always catch our attention even more;
- Good interpersonal and customer service skills;
- Eager to learn new products and technologies and utilize your knowledge in a practical way;
- Ability to be both proactive and reactive, and remain detail-oriented even under pressure;
- Ability to follow standard processes and practices within set service levels;
- You are a team player;
- Previous experience with CRM systems (such as SalesForce) is an advantage.
What can you expect from us?
- The chance to work in a fast moving, innovative and international team, dealing with different countries and cultures;
- A company culture that likes to work hard and play hard. We like to have fun. There is no sense coming to a job everyday if you don’t like the people you work with;
- Decisive actions. We don’t like to wait. It’s in our DNA to move forward. So, it only makes sense that we don’t jam the company with lots of layers. We make things happen quickly.
Let’s not forget the good stuff!
- 25 annual leave days with option to buy up to 10 days.
- Working from home up to 3 days a week.
- 500 euros gross to set up your home office.
- Chance to work abroad for 40 working days per year.
- Birthday off and volunteering time off.
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning.
- Access to Gofluent platform to learn new languages.
- Employee Assistance Program.
- Contributory pension scheme.
- Monthly healthcare allowance.
- Flexible benefit plan (get up to 250 euros reimbursed on benefit of your choice).
- Discounts on Bridgestone Tyres, Pizzabakkers, Urban Gym Group and E-bikes.
Who are we?
We are Bridgestone Mobility Solutions, and we are on a mission to move the world towards a sustainable future using data-driven mobility.
The high-value products and services we develop for fleets, original equipment manufacturers and governments make travel smoother, reduce congestion, increase accessibility, improve vehicle and road safety and cut carbon emissions.
Bridgestone Mobility Solutions is a Business Unit of the Bridgestone Corporation, a global leader in tyres and rubber, present in Europe, the Americas, Australia and Africa.
Webfleet is one of our lines of business within Bridgestone Mobility Solutions. A globally trusted fleet management solution, Webfleet analyses live data from hundreds of thousands of vehicles to help businesses boost fleet productivity, cut costs and increase safety.
Webfleet is used by more than 50,000 customers worldwide, providing them with the industry’s largest support network and the widest range of dedicated applications and integration tools.
For further information, please visit webfleet.com. Follow us on Twitter @WebfleetNews and Instagram @bridgestonemobilitysolutions. For more information about Bridgestone in EMIA, please visit www.bridgestone-emia.com and Bridgestone newsroom.
Want to join us?
We would like to meet you! If that’s a yes, please apply and upload your CV.
Our recruitment process would include interviews with HR and a hiring team, a case study (if needed) and request to complete a Harrison Assessment. In addition, a Pre-employment screening might be part of the selection process.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.