With this position you will join a team of 8 colleagues dedicated to Benelux region, based in Amsterdam and you will report to the Regional Team Leader.
You will identify, troubleshoot, and help resolve customers’ issues efficiently and accurately, collaborating with peers and other customer facing departments.
Being a Customer/Technical Support Specialist at Bridgestone Mobility Solutions means you are technically minded, a problem solver and keeping the customer at heart of everything you do.
Here’s a little taste of your challenge:
- Provide product information and effective technical and administration support through multiple channels (phone and email);
- Provide customers with a personalized experience, effectively solving their issues and inquiries, whilst keeping customer satisfaction and swift resolution at the core of every decision and behavior;
- Pro-actively manage customer expectations;
- Constantly update our CRM system (SalesForce) with all relevant information collected during customer service activities;
- Liaise with peers as well as cross-departmentally to provide complete and thoroughly researched answers for the customers.
Who are you?
There is no set route to become a Customer/Technical Support Specialist, but to be successful in this role this is the kind of profile we have in mind:
- You already have successful experience in a similar role;
- You are fluent in Dutch and have impeccable written and verbal communication skills in English (internal business language). French language skills will always catch our attention even more;
- Good interpersonal and customer service skills;
- Eager to learn new products and technologies and utilize your knowledge in a practical way;
- Ability to be both proactive and reactive, and remain detail-oriented even under pressure;
- Ability to follow standard processes and practices within set service levels;
- You are a team player;
- Previous experience with CRM systems (such as SalesForce) is an advantage.
What can you expect from us?
- The chance to work in a fast moving, innovative and international team, dealing with different countries and cultures;
- A company culture that likes to work hard and play hard. We like to have fun. There is no sense coming to a job everyday if you don’t like the people you work with;
- Decisive actions. We don’t like to wait. It’s in our DNA to move forward. So, it only makes sense that we don’t jam the company with lots of layers. We make things happen. Quickly.
Let’s not forget the good stuff!
- Working from home up to 3 days a week.
- 500 euros gross to set up your home office and additional monthly home office allowance
- Chance to work abroad for 40 working days per year
- Birthday off and volunteering time off.
- Additional health and dental insurance.
- 100% employer funded pension scheme.
- Lunch or childcare vouchers.
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn Learning.
- Access to Gofluent platform to learn new languages.
- Employee Assistance Program.
Who are we?
Webfleet Solutions is one of the world’s leading providers of telematics solutions for fleet management, vehicle telematics and connected car services. The WEBFLEET platform is used by companies of all sizes in order to increase the efficiency of vehicle use, reduce operating costs, provide ongoing driver support and increase the overall efficiency of the fleet. Webfleet Solutions provides services for the insurance industry, rental and leasing, car importers and companies serving both businesses and consumers. Webfleet Solutions is used by more than 50,000 customers worldwide, providing them with the industry’s largest support network and the widest range of dedicated applications and integration tools.
Webfleet Solutions is part of Bridgestone Europe NV/SA (“Bridgestone”), a subsidiary of Bridgestone Corporation, a global leader in tyres and rubber building on its expertise to provide solutions for safe and sustainable mobility.
For further information, please visit webfleet.com. Follow us on Twitter @WebfleetNews. For more information about Bridgestone EMIA, please visit www.bridgestone-emia.com and Bridgestone newsroom.
Want to join us?
If that’s a yes, please apply and upload your CV.Do note that pre-employment screening can be part of the selection process.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.