Get to know us
Do you want to help us build the professional world of tomorrow? If such an adventure appeals to you, we may have the job for you!
PayFit is a payroll and HR management Saas solution designed specifically for VSEs and SMEs. Since 2015, we’ve been on a mission to simplify payroll for SMBs so employers and employees can grow together. We are a European company present in 3 countries (France, Spain and United Kingdom) and we support more than 9500 customers.
Creating a fulfilling work environment and culture is a core mission for PayFit. Our daily work philosophy is reflected in our four values:
We are attentive to everyone’s well-being and opinions.
We aim to improve and achieve better results every day.
We wish to remain humble and transparent in order to always grow.
We are the architects of PayFit’s success.
One thing is really important to us: that you can be yourself at work. To make this possible, we want to improve the diversity of our teams and build an inclusive culture.
And it starts with recruitment. Of course, we look at your educational and professional background. But what interests us the most are all the skills you have acquired through your different life experiences. These are the strengths that we want to discover!
What will your role be? ⭐
Your daily Business Developer / Sales Development Representative will contribute to the hyper-growth of PayFit. As an SDR, your role will be to generate a maximum of business opportunities (100% outbound). Identifying, qualifying (30% email & 70% telephone) and convincing prospects are the key words of your days.
Within the PayFit rocket, you will be responsible for:
- Prospect and build a sales pipeline with a view to generating qualified leads for our Accounts Executives.
- Understand the needs of your prospects to offer them an appropriate solution.
- Identify key decision-makers and influential people (CEO, office manager, payroll manager, CFO, founders, etc.).
- Work hand in hand with your sales manager to develop your pipeline and achieve your monthly goals.
- Make sure to enter clear and relevant data from potential customers in Salesforce, our CRM.
- Proactively exchange with your team your ideas, best practices, etc. in order to improve PayFit processes.
This position is for you if…
You have the following qualities:
- You master all the subtleties of the language of Molière.
- You are synthetic and structured.
- You have energy to spare and use it to convince as many future prospects as possible.
- You are always curious to learn more.
We would be even more impressed if:
- You have between 1 and 2 years of experience in sales.
- You want to continually train yourself and learn from the best in business development.
- You like challenges and exceed your goals.
We are made to work together if… 👪
- You are convinced that PayFit is revolutionizing the HR sector in SaaS mode.
- You want to learn alongside a close-knit and caring team, in a challenging universe where you have to be adaptable.
Do you recognize yourself? Tell us who you are, what you do and what you want to do! We will be happy to talk with you and get to know you 🙂
Recruitment process ⚙️
Discovery call (30′) You will talk over the phone with Arnaud, your guide in the PayFit adventure. One piece of advice – tell us about yourself and what motivates you to join PayFit on this SDR role.
Practical exercise (30′) Put yourself in the sneakers of an SDR at PayFit and show us your talents!
Manager interview (45′) Come and meet your potential future managers! On the menu: exchanges on your future missions, your personality, your expectations, our organization etc.
Director interview (15′) Meet Joséphine, our director of the Hub.
Learn more about our team 👀
🔗 Our TV spot: https://bit.ly/3Zx5xzY
🔗 Our new offices in Barcelona: https://bit.ly/40NPmz9
What we offer
Training and development: At PayFit, we have a learning platform where you can learn new skills every day with our support. We also offer English lessons to make you feel more comfortable.
Career development: We want you to progress and be free to choose the direction in which you want to evolve;
Health promotion: An AndJoy membership with preferential rates.
Health insurance: Mutuelle Alan (100% covered by PayFit)
Meals: 6€ meal per day tra