Are you looking for a job where you are responsible for developing our customer portfolio, identifying sales opportunities and promoting state-of-the-art technology and a world-class brand? Then this might be the perfect opportunity for you! To further accelerate our growth and strengthen our leading position we are looking for a highly motivated, results-oriented Business Developer for the UK and Ireland market to join our team in Barcelona.
As a Bridgestone Solutions BDR, your goal is to support our field account managers throughout the UK + Ireland region by generating leads and creating opportunities to drive revenue. Our BDRs initiate contact with midmarket companies across several different channels, raising awareness, evaluating business needs and setting up business meetings with multiple stakeholders. Success as a BDR requires motivation, persistence, and the drive necessary to begin new and meaningful business relationships.
Here’s a little taste of your challenge:
Our business developers identify and nurture new business opportunities. They are a key member of the Webfleet Sales Team.
- Hunt prospects using smart researching, outbound emails, and messages and most importantly outbound calling to build a healthy pipeline of prospects;
- Maintain active engagement with new and existing leads through creative follow-up communications designed to increase interest in Bridgestone Mobility Solutions;
- Work closely and collaboratively with marketing on outreach campaigns and events;
- Work together with channel mangers to develop and implement appropriate prospecting strategies which play to channel partners’ business strengths and complement their strategies;
- Use LinkedIn & social selling to create awareness of the advantages of implementing a fleet management system;
- Share and create industry relevant content socially promoting our brand, becoming an online Bridgestone Mobility ambassador;
- Use google alerts and LinkedIn Sales Navigator to self gen prospects;
- Log all mandatory and optional data in the correct manner in Salesforce, our internal CRM;
- Attend 1:1 and team meetings, as well as our continuous training sessions.
Who are you?
There is no set route to become part of Bridgestone Mobility Solutions. But to be successful in this role, this is the kind of profile we have in mind:
- Able to initiate a professional business-to-business engagement over the phone;
- Autonomous, motivated, tenacious and persuasive;
- A team player with a positive attitude;
- Enjoy opening accounts, forging opportunities and building business relationships;
- Comfortable approaching customers over the phone and e-mail;
- Able to effectively handle objections;
- Capability and desire to work in a fast-paced, challenging environment with peers who push you to be better;
- Desire to meet and exceed measurable performance goals;
- A keenly developed competitive nature;
- 1 year of relevant experience where prospecting was a key activity;
- Native English speaker.
What can you expect?
- You will never get bored! We move fast like a “start-up” but have the backing of a billion-euro company;
- We like to have fun. There is no sense coming to a job everyday if you don’t like the people you work with;
- Different cultures. Our colleagues come from all over the world, with 55 nationalities and counting.
Let’s not forget the good stuff:
- Working from home up to 3 days a week;
- 500 euros gross to set up your home office;
- Home office allowance;
- Change to work abroad for 40 working days per year;
- Birthday off and volunteering time off;
- Additional health and dental insurance;
- 100% employer funded pension scheme;
- Lunch or childcare vouchers;
- Unlimited Access to LinkedIn Learning;
- Access to Gofluent platform to learn new languages;
- Employee Assistance Program.
Who are we?
We are Bridgestone Mobility Solutions, and we are on a mission to move the world towards a sustainable future using data-driven mobility.
The high-value products and services we develop for fleets, original equipment manufacturers and governments make travel smoother, reduce congestion, increase accessibility, improve vehicle and road safety and cut carbon emissions.
Bridgestone Mobility Solutions is a Business Unit of the Bridgestone Corporation, a global leader in tyres and rubber, present in Europe, the Americas, Australia and Africa.
Webfleet is one of our lines of business within Bridgestone Mobility Solutions. A globally trusted fleet management solution, Webfleet analyses live data from hundreds of thousands of vehicles to help businesses boost fleet productivity, cut costs and increase safety.
Webfleet is used by more than 50,000 customers worldwide, providing them with the industry’s largest support network and the widest range of dedicated applications and integration tools.
For further information, please visit webfleet.com. Follow us on Twitter @WebfleetNews. For more information about Bridgestone in EMIA, please visit www.bridgestone-emia.com and Bridgestone newsroom
Want to join us?
If that’s a yes, please apply and upload your CV. (In English)
We are an equal-opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status..