Do you want to help us build the professional world of tomorrow? If such an adventure appeals to you, we may have the position you need!PayFit is a SaaS payroll and HR management solution designed specifically for VSEs and SMEs. Since 2015, we have made it our mission to simplify payroll for SMEs to enable employers and employees to grow together. We are a European company present in 3 countries (France, Spain and United Kingdom) and we support more than 9,500 customers. Creating a fulfilling work environment and culture is a core mission for PayFit. Our daily work philosophy is reflected through our four values:
KindnessWe are attentive to everyone’s well-being and opinions.
ExcellenceWe aim to improve and achieve better results every day.
HumilityWe want to remain humble and transparent in order to always grow.
Passion We are the architects of PayFit’s success. One thing is really important to us: that you can be yourself at work. To make this possible, we want to improve the
diversity of our teams and build an
inclusive culture .And it starts with recruitment. Of course, we look at your educational and professional background. But what interests us most are all the skills you have acquired through your different life experiences. These are the strengths that we want to discover!
What will your role be? ⭐
Your daily life as a Business Developer / Sales Development Representative will be to contribute to the hyper-growth of PayFit. As an SDR, your role will be to generate as many commercial opportunities as possible ( 100% outbound ). Identifying, qualifying ( 30% email & 70% telephone ) and convincing prospects are the key words of your days.
Within the PayFit rocket, you will be responsible for:
– Prospect and build a sales pipeline with the aim of generating qualified leads for our Accounts Executives.
– Understand the needs of your prospects to offer them a suitable solution.
– Identify key decision-makers and influential people (CEO, office manager, payroll manager, CFO, founders, etc.).
– Work hand in hand with your sales manager to develop your pipeline and achieve your monthly objectives.
– Ensure that you enter clear and relevant data from potential customers into Salesforce, our CRM.
– Proactively exchange ideas, best practices, etc. with your team with the aim of improving PayFit processes.
This position is for you if…
You possess the following qualities:
– You master all the subtleties of the language of Molière.
– You are synthetic and structured.
– You have energy to spare and use it to convince as many future prospects as possible.
– You are always curious to learn more.
We would be even more impressed if:
– You have between 1 and 2 years of sales experience.
– You want to continually train and learn from the best in business development.
– You like challenges and exceeding your goals.
We are made to work together if… 👪
– You are convinced that PayFit is revolutionizing the HR sector in SaaS mode.
– You want to learn alongside a united and caring team, in a challenging world where you have to demonstrate adaptability.
Do you recognize yourself? Share with us who you are, what you do and what you want to do! We will be happy to chat with you and get to know you 🙂
Recruitment process ⚙️
Discovery call (30′) It is by telephone that you will exchange with Arnaud, your guide in the PayFit adventure. A word of advice – tell us about yourself and what motivates you to join PayFit in this SDR role.
Manager interview (45′) Come meet your potential future Manager! On the menu: a role play, discussions on your future missions, your personality, your expectations, our organization etc.
Director interview (15′) Meet Clémentine our SDR director.
Learn more about our team 👀
🔗 Notre spot TV:https://bit.ly/3Zx5xzY🔗
Our new offices in Barcelona: https://bit.ly/40NPmz9
🔗 The PayFit Journey ➡️ bit.ly/3rKmmcc
🔗 SDR: the key element between Marketing & Sales | by Amandine Braillard ➡️ https://bit.ly/42egojA
🔗 Baptiste – Sales Director PayFit – au micro de We Are Sales ➡️ https://spoti.fi/45vD69E🔗
The SDRs testify ➡️
https://bit.ly/3yfhPCm – by Quentin Franck &
https://bit.ly/3rsR21n – by Marion Varela (SDR).
What we offer
Training and Development: At PayFit, we have a learning platform where you can learn new skills every day with our support. We also offer English lessons to make you feel more comfortable.
Career Development: We want you to progress and be free to choose the direction in which you want to develop;
Health Promotion: A membership to AndJoy with preferential rates.
Health insurance: Mutuelle Alan (100% covered by PayFit)
Meals: €6 meal per day worked with Edenred.
Public transport: 50% of public transport is covered by PayFit or participation in a bicycle rental subscription.
An international and dynamic team with the possibility of visiting our different offices (Paris, London).
1 free day per year , dedicated to volunteering for an association.
MacBooks are our standard, but we’ll provide all the equipment you need to help you get the job done!
A fulfilling and inclusive workplace in the heart of Barcelona, offering equal opportunities for all minorities, disabilities, gender identities and sexual orientations. Remember: everyone has a place at PayFit!
Work schedule: Monday to Friday & one Saturday per month (afternoon and evening shift).
Inclusion of people with disabilities : All of our positions are open to people living with disabilities. In order to guarantee equal treatment and opportunities, we will take appropriate measures, based on individual needs, to adapt the working conditions of PayFiters with disabilities . We ensure that this applies from the recruitment process onwards.